Arsenal and Leicester City are the most successful club in English Premier League now due to their last EPL season performance where the Fixes are the champion and the Gunners are the current runner up. Now the both clubs have started their next challenging season in Premier League and in their 2nd match, they will have to play against each other. Let’s take a look below where their head to head results, recent performance and overall comparison have listed.
Leicester city Vs Arsenal Head to Head
The Gunners and the Foxes are the two oldest club in EPL and since the beginning this two clubs have competed between each other. They have totally fought 96 matches between them where Arsenal was defeated 18 times and won 47 times. 31 matches were drawn. In 25th December, 1908, they met first time where the match was drawn by 1 – 1 and last time they played in 14th February, 2016 where the Gunners won. The most interesting matter is that the Foxes won 18 matches where 14 were in home ground.
- Total Game Played – 96
- The Gunners Won – 47
- The Foxes Won – 18
- Game Drawn – 31
# Last Five H2H Result: Here we provide below their last five head to head matches statistics. From the below statistics we see that Arsenal won four games out of the last five competition where Leicester City won none but to drawn a game.
- 14th February, 2016 – The Gunners 2 – 1 The Foxes – EPL
- 26th September, 2015 – The Gunners 5 – 2 The Foxes – EPL
- 11th February, 2015 – The Gunners 2 – 1 The Foxes – EPL
- 31st August, 2014 – The Gunners 1 – 1 The Foxes – EPL
- 15th May, 2004 – The Gunners 2 – 1 The Foxes – EPL
# Overall Comparison between Two Teams:
|Head Coach||Arsene Wenger||Claudio Ranieri|
|5.||Home Arena||Emirates Stadium||
King Power Stadium
# Last Five Matches Statistics of the Gunners: If we consider the recent performance of the Emirates Stadium, they lost their last match against Liverpool by 4 – 3 goals where won rest four out of their last five games.
- 14th Aug, 2016 – Vs (3 – 4) Liverpool => Lost
- 7th Aug, 2016 – Vs (3 – 2) Manchester City => Won
- 6th Aug, 2016 – Vs (8 – 0) Viking => Won
- 1st Aug, 2016 – Vs (3 – 1) Guadalajara => Won
- 29th Jul, 2016 – Vs (2 – 1) MLS => Won
# Last Five Matches Statistics of the Foxes: On the other side, out of the last five matches of Leicester City, they won none but lost four games and rest match was cancelled.
- 13th Aug, 2016 – Vs (1 – 2) Hull City => Lost
- 7th Aug, 2016 – Vs (1 – 2) Manchester United => Lost
- 4th Aug, 2016 – Vs (2 – 4) Barcelona => Lost
- 3rd Aug, 2016 – Vs Chesterfield => Cancelled
- 31st Jul, 2016 – Vs (0 – 4) Paris SG => Lost
According to above statistics of both clubs, the Foxes are in great pressure and desperate to take certain steps to win their next match. And also they would have got proper advantage whereas their upcoming match will be hosted at their home arena.
Here we present next two competition between this two clubs below.
# Upcoming Matches:
|20th August, 2016||Saturday||17:30||Premier League|
|2.||11th March, 2017||Saturday||16:00||