Arsenal and Liverpool are scheduled to play their first match in upcoming Premier League 2016/17 season in 14th August, 2016 at the home ground of the Gunners named Emirates Stadium. They are both are desperate to begin their EPL journey with a win. So, their match will be contesting.
# Game Information:
- Play Between – Arsenal Vs Liverpool [Highlights will be available after the game]
- Competition Name – English Premier League (EPL)
- Session – 2016/17
- Episode – 25th
- Competition Date – 14th August, 2016
- Begin at – 16:00 (BST)
- Day – Sunday
- Ground Name – Emirates Stadium
- Location – Holloway London, N7 England
- Capacity – 60,432
- Suites – 152
- Surface – Desso GrassMaster
- Opened – 22nd July, 2006
- Home Ground – Arsenal
# Possible Best XI of the Gunners: Petr Cech (GK), Rob Holding (DF), Gabriel (DF), Nacho Monreal (DF), Hector Bellerin (DF), Aaron Ramsey (MF), Granit Xhaka (MF), Alex Oxlade (MF), Francis Coquelin (MF), Alexis Sanchez (FW), Alex Iwobi (FW).
# Manager – Arsene Wenger (France)
# Possible Best XI of the Reds: Loris Karius (GK), Joel Matip (DF), Andre Wisdom (DF), Alberto Moreno (DF), Dejan Lovren (DF), Philippe Coutinho (MF), Jordan Henderson (MF & Skipper), Adam Lallana (MF), Emre Can (MF), Sadio Mane (FW), Divock Origi (FW)
# Manager – Jurgen Klopp (Germany)
# Last Five Matches Statistics of the Gunners: Recent performance of club Arsenal was really well. Out of their last five matches, they won four matches against Manchester City, Viking, Guadalajara and MLS. rest one match against Lens was drawn by scoring 1 – 1. They want to start their 2016/17 journey in EPL with win.
- 7th Aug, 2016 – Vs Manchester City (3 – 2) – Win – CLF
- 6th Aug, 2016 – Vs Viking (8 – 0) – Win – CLF
- 1st Aug, 2016 – Vs Guadalajara (3 – 1) – Win – CLF
- 29th July, 2016 – Vs MLS (2 – 1) – Win – Friendly
- 23rd July, 2016 – Vs Lens (1 – 1) – Drawn – CLF
# Last Five Matches Statistics of the Reds: Recent performances of the Reds was not significantly well enough. They only won twice matches out of their last five. One of them against Spanish giant Barcelona. Against Barca in ICC 2016 tournament, Liverpool was playing too well. They won that match by destroying Spanish side by 4 – 0 goals which was totally unbelievable. Rest three matches were defeated against Mainz, Roma and Chelsea. However, they are one of the Big Four club in Premier League. So, they are also desperate to start their new season with win.
- 7th Aug, 2016 – Vs Mainz (0 – 4) – Lost – CLF
- 6th Aug, 2016 – Vs Barcelona (4 – 0) – Win – ICC
- 2nd Aug, 2016 – Vs Roma (1 – 2) – Lost – CLF
- 31st July, 2016 – Vs Milan (2 – 0) – Won – ICC
- 28th July, 2016 – Vs Chelsea (0 – 1) – Lost – ICC
# Prediction: Though, two teams are also most strongest teams in Premier League but Arsenal won the title three times but Liverpool did not make it. And also in last season, the Gunners finished with 2nd in ranking and the Reds were in 8th position. So, according to above statistics, Arsenal is the favourite between them. So, the prediction is – Arsenal 2 – 1 Liverpool.