Spanish top successful club Real has only two matches left and after that they are going to start their next La Liga season. Among those two matches, one against Sevilla which is the most oldest Spanish club and won La Liga once. Their next competition will be a part of UEFA Super Cup 2016. It will be the 41st edition of this tournament. Last season of this tournament, Barcelona was the champion and Sevilla was the runner up.
# Competition Details:
- Tournament Name – UEFA Super Cup 2016
- Play Between – Real Madrid Vs Sevilla [Highlights will be available after the match]
- Season – 41st
- Host – Norway
- Organiser – UEFA
- Game Date – 9th August, 2016
- Start at – 19:45 (BST)
- Day – Tuesday
- Milovan (Ser)
- Dalibor (Ser)
# Field Profile:
- Ground Name – Lerkendal Stadion
- Address – Trondheim, Norway
- Capacity – 21,166
- Surface – Desso GrassMaster
- Established – 10th August, 1947
- Home Ground – Rosenborg BK
# Head To Head Statistics: In 12th December, 2012, Real first played against Sevilla where the match was drawn by scoring 0 – 0. Since then, till now, they totally faced 45th times where RM won 30th times and Sevilla won 12th. Rest three matches were drawn by them. Last they played in 21st March, 2016 in La Liga where Real destroyed the Red and Whites by 4 – 0 goals. Let’s see their face to face statistics below.
- Total Played – 45
- Real Madrid Won – 30
- Sevilla Won – 12
- Match Drawn – 3
- No Result – 0
Upcoming match between them will be a part of UEFA Super Cup 2016. The UEFA Super Cup usually competes between the winners of UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League. Real Madrid is the current champion of Champions League and Sevilla is the champion of Europa League. So, that match will be contesting.
After this match, they are going to start their next challenging Spanish league 2016/17 season where they will face against each other in next year 15th January. Let’s see their next face to face matches schedule is given below.
# Upcoming Matches Between RM & Sevilla:
|SL No.||Date||Day||Time (BST)||Competition|
|1.||15th January, 2017||Sunday||17:00||La Liga|
|2.||14th May, 2017||Sunday||16:00||La Liga|
# Last Five Matches Results of Whites: If we consider the last five matches of Whites, they won four of them and lost one against Ligue 1 champion Paris Saint Germain by 3 – 1 goals. Let’s see their results with details below.
- 4th August, 2015 – Vs Bayern Munich (1 – 0) – ICC – Won
- 31st July, 2016 – Vs Chelsea (3 – 2) – ICC – Won
- 28th July, 2016 – Vs Paris SG (1 – 3) – ICC – Lost
- 29th May, 2016 – Vs Atletico Madrid (1 – 1 p) – UCL – Won
- 14th May, 2016 – Vs Deportivo (2 – 0) – La Liga – Won
# Last Five Matches Results of the Red and Whites: According to the last five matches statistics of the Reds and Whites, they won all of them which means they are completely ready to take another challenge. They are not fear for anyone.
- 3rd August, 2016 – Vs Granada (2 – 0) – CLF – Won
- 30th July, 2016 – Vs St Pauli (2 – 1) – CLF – Won
- 28th July, 2016 – Vs Mainz (1 – 0) – CLF – Won
- 24th July, 2016 – Vs Sandhausen (2 – 1) – CLF – Won
- 20th July, 2016 – Vs Santa Fe (2 – 1) – Supercopa – Won