Manchester United which is also known as the red Devils is a professional football club in England which used to compete in every season of Premier League since the foundation of EPL. They are also the most successful English club by winning highest 20th League titles along with 12 FA Cups and so many titles.
However, Manchester United is one of the most popular club throughout the World and once was the highest earning football club with €689 million annual revenue. Besides, it is still the most valuable club in the World with current value is £2.86 billion.
- MUTV broadcast all matches of Man Utd which you can try. BT Sports & Fox Sport Go usually cover in UK & USA respectively. SuperSport & BeIN Sports coverage available in Africa & Middle East. There have some official broadcasting partners as well like Fubo.
The Red Devils are also one of the Big Four club in EPL and their top rivals are Liverpool and Manchester City in Premier League.
The football club Manchester United was founded in 1902 though before that they were known by another name. They finished the last season of Premier League by standing in 6th position on the point table but in ongoing season, they are doing better. They have played number of matches in the season of Premier League and winning rate is much higher. Jose Mourinho is their current boss.
# Manchester United Upcoming Match Details:
- Match Against – Bournemouth
- Date – 13 December, 2017
- Day – Wednesday
- Kick off – 20:00 (BST)
- Hosting Venue – St Jakob-Park
- League – Champions League
- Season – 2017/18
- Version – 26th
It seems, the team of the Red Devils are quite strong now where Spanish stopper David Gea is the prime goalkeeper. The team is led by English midfielder Michael Carrick and they have very strong defense currently where players like Victor Lindelof, Eric Bailly and some more talented players are collected. Besides, their midfield section is also very balanced under their captain. Most impressively their attacking division is led by Swedish Zlatan Ibrahimovic and his teammates are Romelu Lukaku, Anthony Martial and some others. Let’s see their complete players list below.
Manchester United call the red devils those are the most successful Premier League club in history and this team have the highest amount of fan in the world so far. 20 times EPL title winner Man Utd can’t making opportunity to win this trophy since the year 2012-13. Though after the big transfer Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid in the year 2009 the red devils didn’t stop. Wayne Rooney, Van Persie and others performed well for this biggest soccer team but from the year 2013 Man U can’t mitigate the demand of their fans.
Manchester United made change in their squad as well but didn’t get any result in last couple of years. Louis van Gaal made lot of change in their squad but after a period of time fans become frustrated and finally the man Jose Mourinho took the responsibility of MU as a manager. Right now Man utd have a lot of superstar footballer like Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Paul Pogba, Romelu Lukaku and so those have enough capability to achieve any title for this team. Last season performance of MU was imported but not sufficient. They have started well this season 2017-18 but it seems that it will be a tough job for the red devils to reach top in the point table. Same city club Man City is the leading scorer of this EPL season so far and still the best favourite team of this Premier League session.
# Manchester United Team Squad (Complete):
- Goalkeeper – David de Gea (Spain), Sergio Romero (Argentina), Joel Castro Pereira (Portugal)
- Defender – Victor Lindelof (Sweden), Eric Bailly (Ivory Coast), Phil Jones (England), Marcos Rojo (Argentina), Chris Smalling (England), Daley Blind (Netherlands), Luke Shaw (England), Antonio Valencia (Ecuador), Matteo Darmian (Italy), Axel Tuanzebe (England)
- Midfielder – Paul Pogba (France), Juan Mata (Spain), Jesse Lingard (England), Michael Carrick (England), Ashley Young (England), Ander Herrera (Spain), Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Armenia), Marouane Fellaini (Belgium), Nemanja Matic (Serbia), Scott McTominay (England)
- Forward – Romelu Lukaku (Belgium), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden), Anthony Martial (France), Marcus Rashford (England)
# Coaching Staff of the Red Devils:
- Head Coach – Jose Mourinho
- Asst. Head Coach – Rui Faria
- Coach – Silvino Louro, Ricardo Formosinho
- Goalkeeping Coach – Emilio Alvarez
- Fitness Coach – Carlos Lalin
# Possible Best XI of the Red Devils:
- David de Gea
- Eric Bailly
- Phil Jones
- Antonio Valencia
- Chris Smalling
- Ashley Young
- Ander Herrera
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan
- Nemanja Matic
- Romelu Lukaku
- Marcus Rashford
# Playing Formation of the Red Devils: 3 – 4 – 3
# Short Details of Manchester United:
- Full Name – Manchester United Football Club
- Short Name – MUFC
- Nickname – The Red Devils
- Founded – 1902
- Home Ground – Old Trafford
- Spectators Capacity – 75,643
- Head Coach – Jose Mourinho
- Co Chairman – Avram Glazer & Joel
- League – Premier League
If we consider the achievements of Manchester United, they are most successful English club no doubt. They won highest number of Premier League titles. Besides, their rest achievements are not poor. They won twelve FA Cup titles, Football League Cup five times, FA Charity twenty one times. They also won Thrice UEFA Champions League title where in 2007/08, they won last UCL title. However, they have won four doubles and one treble so far. Here we present their full achievement statistics below.
# Achievements of Manchester United:
- Premier League/ First Division Winner – 20th Times
- Second Division Winner – Twice Times
- Fa Cup Winner – 12th Times
- Football League Cup Winner – 5th Times
- FA Charity/ Community Shield Winner – 21st Times
- UEFA Champions League Winner – 3rd Times
- UEFA Europa League Winner – Once
- FIFA Club World Cup – Once