Another match week comes with another bunch of match. Right before the break of the international schedule, the La Liga teams will be all set to take part in their 13th game Alaves vs Valladolid: Match Live Streaming [Spanish La Liga]s of the league season. The Gameday 13 offers the fans some exciting fixtures. In one of them, Deportivo Alaves will take on Real Valladolid. However, Mendizorrotza Stadium will host the match between the two mid-table sides. It is also going to be the 7th home match of the season for Alaves. Nevertheless, they will come into this fixture following their trip to the El Sadar Stadium.
On the contrary, Real Valladolid will have this trip after their home clash against Real Mallorca at the Municipal Jose Zorilla Stadium. However, it is going to be their 8th road fixture of the campaign. Another exciting home clash will be waiting for them after the international break as they will welcome Sevilla FC at their home one week and a half later.
- Participating Teams: Deportivo Alaves vs Real Valladoli
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Day: 13
- Date: 8th/9th/10th November 2019 (TBA)
- Time: TBA
- Day: TBA
- Venue: Mendizorrotza Stadium
- Location: Vitoria Gasteiz, Spain
- Capacity: 19,840
- Surface: Grass
- Goalkeepers: Fernando Pacheco, Antonio Sivera.
- Defenders: Rafael Paez, Alberto Rodriguez, Olivier Verdon, Ruben Duarte, Rodrigo Ely, Victor Laguardia, Guilermo Maripan, Ximo Navarro, Daniel Torres, Adrian Marin, Martin Aguirregabiria.
- Midfielders: Saul Garcia, Rafa Navarro, Jeando Fuchs, Nando Garcia, Javier Munoz, Pere Pons, Lucas Perez, Tomas Pina, Manu Garcia, Mubarak Wakaso, Patrick Twuamasi.
- Forwards: Ramon Mierez, Luis Rioja, Joselu, John Guidetti, Burgui, Ermedin Demirovic.
- Goalkeepers: Churripi, Jordi Masip.
- Defenders: Federico Barba, Kiko, Fernando Calero, Luismi, Javi Antonito, Javi Moyano, Nacho Martinez.
- Midfielders: Javi Sanchez, Akvaro Aguado, David Mayoral, Joaquin,Fede San Emeterio, Jorge de Frutos, Hervias, Anuar, Toni Villa, Ruben Alcaraz, Michel.
- Forwards: Chris Ramos, Waldo Rubio, Sandro Ramirez, Marcos de Sousa, Enes Unal, Oscar Plano, Stiven Plaza, Sergi Guardiola.
Alaves Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 1-1 Draw vs Getafe
- 0-0 Draw vs Espanyol
- 1-0 Win vs Levante
- 2-1 Win vs Girona
- 1-3 Defeat vs Valencia
Valladolid Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 0-2 Defeat vs Levante
- 1-1 Draw vs Real Madrid
- 2-1 Win vs Real Betis
- 0-2 Defeat vs Valencia
- 2-1 Win vs Rayo Vallecano
Predicted Result: Alaves 2 – 1 Valladolid
Match Preview: As Alaves will play in the home condition, they will be mentally ahead for sure. But Valladolid too shouldn’t be worried as they may recall their draw against Real Madrid away from the home. Besides, the hosts may opt to play attacking football. Conversely, the White and Violets may go with the defensive tactics.
Although the latest meeting so far between the two sides ended in a draw in the very same stadium which is going to host the mentioned game. Alaves definitely leading the recent stats with 3 victories out of the last 5 head to heads. Moreover, the men in White and Violets also failed to defeat their counterparts in as many matches.
So the condition as well as the stats talking in the home side’s favour. Thus I’m picking them to seal all the match points with a narrow victory. However, I’m backing both the teams to score in this game.