The match between Arsenal and Aston Villa is the next big match in this Premier League 2019-20 session, where fans from both teams will look forward to enjoying the match. The game will kick start at 4:30 PM, in this coming Sunday at Emirates Stadium. As arsenal playing in their own home ground, they will be favorite and get some preferences from the fans as well. In terms of playing, there is no need to mention how good Arsenal have been in the last season and also later. In more, Aston Villa is also a good team and they will give them all effort to win the match so this will not be an easy game for Arsenal to win.
- Date: 22nd September
- Time: 4:30pm
- Day: Sunday
- Venue: Emirates Stadium
- Location: Hornsey Rd, London N7 7AJ, UK
- Capacity: 60,260
- Surface: GrassMaster
Arsenal Team Squad:
- Goal Keepers: Bernd Leno, Matt Macey, Emiliano Martinez
- Defender: Shkodran Mustafi, Callum Chambers, Sokratis, Rob Holding, Laurent Koscielny, Sead Kolasinac, Konstantinos Mavropanos, Nacho Monreal, Sead Kolasinac, Hector Bellerin, Carl Jenkinson.
- Midfielder: Lucas Torreira, Granit Xhaka, Matteo Guendouzi, Mohamed Elneny, Joe Willock, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Mesut Ozil, Ainsley Maitland-Niles
- Forward: Alex Iwobi, Gabriel Martinelli, Reiss Nelson, Takuma Asano, Alexandre Lacazette, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Eddie Nketiah.
Aston Villa Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Lovre Kalinic, Orjan Nyland, Jed Steer
- Defender: James Chester, Bjon Engels, Tyrone Mings, Ezri Konsa, Kortney Hause, Matt Targett, Neil Taylor, Frederic Guilbert, Ahmed Elmohamady, James Bree
- Midfielder: Conor Hourihane, Douglas Luiz, Aaron Tshibola, Henri Lansbury, Birkir Bjarson, Jack Grealish
- Forward: Andre Green, Trezeguet, Anwar El Ghazi, Jota, Wesley, Jonathan Kodjia, Scott Hogan, Keinan Davis, Rushian Hepburn-Murphy.
Arsenal Last 5 Match:
- Arsenal 1-1 Angers (A)
- Arsenal 1-2 Lyon (H)
- Arsenal 2-2 Real Madrid (A)
- Arsenal 3-0 Fiorentina (H)
- Arsenal 2-1 Bay Munich (H)
Aston Villa Last 5 Match:
- Aston Villa 2-1 Derby (H)
- Aston Villa 0-1 W Brom (A)
- Aston Villa 2-1 W Brom (H)
- Aston Villa 1-2 Norwich (H)
- Aston Villa 1-1 Leeds (A)
Match Prediction: Arsenal 2-0 Aston Villa
Match Preview: Under the management of Arsene Wenger, Arsenal has won many trophies such as UEFA Cup, Champions League, First Division English League, FA Cup, and so many other minor cups. The key player of Arsenal is Mesut Ozil who is a tremendous midfielder and helped Arsenal ever since his joining with the team. As German goalkeeper Bernd Leno got ligament injury and his return is known, in this case Argentine Goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez Martinez will save the goal post for upcoming match. Now they have been playing with 4-2-3-1 formation where their main forward is Alexandre Lacazette backing by Mesut Ozil, Henrick and Alex Iwobi. In defense, they have player like Xhaka, Lucas, Sokratis to make a good defendant balanced team.
Aston Villa has a very good record in the football history. They have won European Cup, Football League First Division Seven times, The FA Cup seven times, The League Cup five times and The UEFA Super Cup once. They also got some good players and doing all they can to win the game, So, it is not a surprise that Villa will be very tough opponent for West Ham United. In the next match A Villa will probably go with attacking 4-3-3 formation with Scott Hogan, Davis and Wesley. Brazilian center forward Wesley recently joined A Villa form club Brugge KV, making a solid forward all together.
In my opinion Arsenal will most probably win the match against Aston Villa by 2-0