The Gunners are really started well this Premier League and this club is also now in the 5th position in the league table. Arsenal will play against Wolves in the first leg of EPL. This match will be held in Emirates Stadium which is the home ground of Arsenal.
To rank up, this match is important for both clubs and they are doing the special practice. It looks Arsenal is more strong then Wolves but Wolves improve the team and they picked some new players in the team. Let’s check the match details of Arsenal vs Wolves.
- Match Between: Wolves vs Arsenal
- Date: 2nd November 2019
- Time: 03:00 PM
- Day: Saturday
- Stadium: Emirates Stadium
- Location: Holloway, London, N5, England
- Capacity: 60,704
- Field Size: 105 X 68 Meters
- Surface: Grass Master
Arsenal has many successful histories in club football and this club is well known worldwide for its skill. Arsenal has many stars in the team and this club also picked some new talented players in the team. Arsenal has also capability to win against any other club. Let’s check the Arsenal football club team.
Arsenal Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Bernd Leno, Emiliano Martinez, Matt Macey
- Defenders: Hector Bellerin, Kieran Tierney, Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Rob Holding, Shkodran Mustafi, Calum Chambers, David Luiz, Konstantinos Mavropanos, Sead Kolasinac
- Midfielders: Dani Ceballos, Mesut Ozil, Lucas Torreira, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Nicolas Pepe, Joe Willock, Matteo Guendouzi, Emile Smith Rowe, Granit Xhaka
- Forwards: Alexandre Lacazette, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Reiss Nelson, Gabriel Martinelli
Wolves growing very fast and they recently won som match against some big team. Wolves has many star players in the team and they are doing well. Wolves is constantly doing a very good job. Their player are committed to good football and they also picked their team in the best ten.
Wolves Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Rui Patricio, John Ruddy
- Defenders: Matt Doherty, Jesus Vallejo, Ryan Bennett, Willy Boly, Conor Coady, Jonny, Dion Sanderson, Ruben Vinagre, Max Kilman
- Midfielders: Bruno Jordao, Pedro Neto, Ruben Neves, Morgan Gibbs-White, Taylor Perry, Romain Saiss, Joao Moutinho, Leander Dendoncker, Adama Traore, Meritan Shabani, Luke Cundle
- Forwards: Raul Jimenez, Patrick Cutrone, Diogo Jota
Match Prediction: Arsenal 2-1 Wolves
Last 5 Matches of Arsenal:
- 27.10.2019 – Arsenal 2-2 Crystal Place – Premier League
- 24.10.2019 – Arsenal 3-2 Vitoria – Europa League
- 21.10.2019 – Arsenal 0-1 Sheff Utd – Premier League
- 06.10.2019 Arsenal 1-0 vs Bournemouth – Premier League
- 03.10.2019 – Arsenal 4-0 Standard – UEFA Europa League
Last 5 Match of Wolves:
- 06.10.2019 – Wolves 2-0 Man City – Premier League
- 03.10.2019 – Wolves 1-0 Besiktas – Europa League
- 28.09.2019 – Wolves 2-0 Watford – Premier League
- 25.09.2019 – Wolves 1-1 Reading – Carabao Cup
- 22.09.2019 – Wolves 1-1 Crystal Palace – Premier League
Match Preview: This match is important for both of the team and they both are getting prepared for this match. Arsenal picked many new talented players in the team. Wolves has also many players and they have a chance to make a winning chance. But this match will be held in Arsenal home ground this will give them a big opportunity and they have a good chance to win this match.