The biggest club tournament of England EPL started and many teams already played many teams many matches. Today Aston Villa will face Bournemouth. This match will be the 12th match of EPL. Villa Park stadium is ready for this match.
- Match Between: Aston Villa Vs Bournemouth
- Date: 17th August 2019
- Time: 03:00 PM
- Day: Saturday
- Stadium Name: Villa Park
- Location: Trinity Road, Birmingham B6 6HE
- Capacity: 42,682
- Surface: Desso Grass Master
Aston Villa is the most popular team of EPL and they have many famous players in their team and they added some new talent in their team. The coach of Aston Villa trains his warrior his best. This is their first match of this EPL and Aston Villa wants victory.
Team Squad of Aston Villa: Birkir Bjarnason, Andre Green, Keinan Davis, James Bree, Conor Hourihane, Jed Steer, Jack Grealish, Scott Hogan, Henri Lansbury, John McGinn, James Chester, Orjan Nyland, Wesley Moraes, Aaron Tshibola, Jota, Frederic Guilbert, Callum O’Hare, Jake Doyle-Hayes, Matija Sarkic, Kortney Hause, Rushian Hepburn-Murphy, Lovre Kalinic, Ahmed Elmohamady, Jonathan Kodjia, Anwar El Ghazi
Bournemouth is another famous club of EPL and they start this league from 12th position. Bournemouth gives chance of some new player in the team. They also played last Premier League very well and ended with some great victory.
Team Squad of Bournemouth: Joshua King, Lewis Cook, Adam Smith, Callum Wilson, Aaron Ramsdale, Charlie Daniels, Jordon Ibe, Lys Mousset, Jefferson Lerma, Marc Pugh, Andrew Surman, Nathan Ake, Dan Gosling, Steve Cook, Simon Francis, Artur Boruc, Harry Arter, Connor Mahoney, Lloyd Kelly, Sam Surridge, Mark Travers, Chris Mepham, Dominic Solanke, Kyle Taylor, Asmir Begovic, Tyrone Mings, Jack Simpson, Ryan Fraser, Emerson Hyndman, Diego Rico, Diego Rico, David Brooks, Junior Stanislas
Last 5 matches of Aston Villa:
- 28.04.2019 – Aston Villa 1-1 Leeds – Sky Bet Championship
- 05.05.2019 – Aston Villa 1-2 Norwich City – Sky Bet Championship
- 11.05.2018 – Aston Villa 2-2 West Bromwich – Sky Bet Championship
- 14.05.2019 – Aston Villa 0-1 West Bromwich – Sky Bet Championship
- 27.05.2019 – Aston Villa 2-1 Derby County – Sky Bet Champonship
Last 5 match of Bournemouth:
- 13.04.2014 – Bournemouth 5-0 Brighton – Premier League
- 20.04.2019 – Bournemouth 0-1 Fulham – Premier League
- 27.04.2019 – Bournemouth 3-3 Southampton – Premier League
- 04.05.2019 – Bournemouth 1-0 Tottenham Hotspur – Premier League
- 12.05.2019 – Bournemouth 3-5 Crystal Palace – Premeir League
Match Prediction: Aston Villa 0-1 Bournemouth
Match Preview: This is the first match of both of the team in this Premier League. Bournemouth has a good chance of winning the start and they also made team with their best sportsman. Aston Villa is not very favorite for this match but they have well-performing player in their team. But in this match, Bournemouth is more powerful than Aston Villa.