The Reds are flying in the sky, yes, I am talking you about Liverpool football club which is the best football club in Worldwide. They won last Champions League trophy and they are also top now in the Premier League table. This club is also lost previous Premier League trophy very badly. But they are now constant and also doing very performance in this league.
Aston Villa is also another best club in Premier League and they are now in the 15th position in the league table. Aston Villa is also wanted to rank up their position in the league table. There is a match between Aston Villa vs Liverpool in the English Premier League. This match will be held in Villa Park which is the home ground of Aston Villa.
- Match Between: Aston Villa vs Liverpool
- Date: 2nd November 2019
- Time: 03:00
- Day: Saturday
- Venue: Villa Park
- Location: Trinity Road, Birmingham, England
- Capacity: 42,095
- Field Size: 105 X 68 Meters
- Surface: Desso GrassMaster
Aston Villa is currently playing well and they haired some new players for this tournament. This tournament is very important for them and they also want to be top ten in this league. Many stars are also playing in this club and they are also continuously performing well. Let’s check the team squad of Aston Villa.
Team Squad of Aston Villa:
- Goalkeepers: Tom Heaton, Jed Steer, Orjan Nyland, Lovre Kalinic
- Defenders: Neil Taylor, James Chester, Ezri Konsa, Matt Targett, Bjorn Engels, Frederic Guilbert, Ahmed Elmohamady, Kortney Hause, Tyrone Mings
- Midfielders: Douglas Luiz, John McGinn, Henri Lansbury, Jack Grealish, Marvelous Nakamba, Conor Hourihane, Trezeguet, Anwar El Ghazi, Jota
- Forwards: Wesley, Jonathan Kodjia, Keinan Davis
Now in the English Premier League, iverpool is most dangerous team and they also can beat any team. This team has many famous players in the squad and they are also performing well in every match. Mohamed Salah is also in the team and he is also playing well for this club.
Liverpool Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Adrian, Alisson, Caoimhin Kelleher, Andy Lonergan
- Defenders: Nathaniel Clyne, Dejan Lovren, Virgil van Dijk, Andrew Robertson, Joe Gomez, Joel Matip, Yasser Larouci, Ki-Jana Hoever, Sepp van den Berg, Trent Alexander-Arnold
- Midfielders: Georginio Wijnaldum, Fabinho, James Milner, Jordan Henderson, Naby Keita, Adam Lallana, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Curtis Jones, Xherdan Shaqiri, Harvey Elliott
- Forwards: Sadio Mane, Roberto Firmino, Rhian Brewster, Mohamed Salah, Divock Origi
Match Prediction: Liverpool 2-1 Aston Villa
Last 5 Match of Liverpool:
- 30.10.2019 – Liverpool 5-5 Arsenal – Carabao Cup
- 27.10.2019 – Liverpool 2-1 Tottenham – Premier League
- 23.10.2019 – Liverpool 4-1 Genk – UEFA Champions League
- 05.10.2019 – Liverpool 2-1 Leicester City – Premier League
- 02.10.2019 – Liverpool 4-3 Salzburg – UEFA Champions League
Last 5 Match of Aston Villa:
- 30.10.2019 – Aston Villa 2-1 Wolves – Premier League
- 26.09.2019 – Aston Villa 0-3 Man City – Premier League
- 19.10.2019 – Aston Villa 2-1 Brighton – Premier League
- 05.10.2019 – Aston Villa 5-1 – Norwich City – Premier League
- 28.09.2019 – Aston Villa 2-2 Burnley – Premier League
Match Preview: Liverpool is start very good season in this year and they are also in the top in the league table. Liverpool has many stars in the team. Sadio Mane, Xherdan Shaqiri and Mohamed Salahis also playing well this time and they continuously performing very well. Aston Villa is also playing well and they also picked their best player for this match. This match will be held in Villa Park which is the home ground of Aston Villa. But Liverpool is stronger than Aston Villa and Liverpool has winning chance.