FC Barcelona has been the best team in the Spanish top flight in the 21st century. They are completely dominating this era. In fact, the Catalans have overshadowed their lifetime rival Real Madrid. In addition to this, they have pocketed 7 out of the last 10 seasons’ league titles. Thus they are aiming their 27th league trophy this season. Barcelona vs Celta Vigo: Match Live Streaming [Spanish La Liga], if they managed to win this season’s title it will be the hat-trick for them for winning it on 3 consecutive occasions. Nevertheless, the Blaugranas have failed to win the UEFA Champions League title since 2015. So they will be keen to take that silverware back to the Camp Nou. By the way, they will come into this fixture following their important UCL clash against Czech Republican side Slavia Prague.
On the contrary, Celta Vigo will play their 6th road fixture of the season. They will have this visit to the Camp Nou following their home clash against Getafe CF at the Abanca Balaidos. However, they will continue their road journey after this clash, as they will head towards Ceramica Stadium to play Villarreal CF in the next game.
- Participating Team: FC Barcelona vs Celta Vigo
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Day: 13
- Date: 8th/9th/10th November 2019 (TBA)
- Time: TBA
- Day: TBA
- Venue: Camp Nou Stadium
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Capacity: 99,354
- Surface: GrassMaster hybrid grass
- Goalkeepers: Marc Andre Ter Stegen, Luis Neto, Inaki Pena.
- Defenders: Gerard Pique, Jordi Alba, Clement Lenglet, Samuel Umtiti, Nelson Semedo.
- Midfielders: Ivan Rakitic, Sergio Busquets, Arthur Melo, Rafnha, Carles Alena, Monchu, Arturo Vidal, Frenkie De Jong, Sergi Roberto.
- Forwards: Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez, Antoine Griezmann, Ousmane Dembele.
Celta Vigo Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Sergio Alvarez, Ruben Blanco.
- Defenders: Joseph Aizoo, Jorge, Roberto Mazan, Hugo Mallo, David Costas, Nestor Araujo, Emre Mor, Lucas Olaza, Kevin Vazquez, Facundo Roncaglia.
- Midfielders: Cucho Hernandez, Okay Yokuslu, Denis Suarez, Fran Beltran, Stanislas Lobotka, Gabriel Fernandez, Jozabed, Brais Mendez.
- Forwards: Claudio Beauvue, Santi Mina, Iago Aspas, Pione Sisto, David Junca.
Barcelona Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 2-2 Draw vs Osasuna
- 5-2 Win vs Real Betis
- 0-1 Defeat vs Athletic Bilbao
- 1-2 Defeat vs Valencia
- 2-2 Draw vs Eibar
Celta Vigo Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 1-1 Draw vs Sevilla
- 1-0 Win vs Valencia
- 1-3 Defeat vs Real Madrid
- 2-2 Draw vs Vallecano
- 1-3 Defeat vs Athletic Bilbao
Predicted Result: Barcelona 3 – 0 Celta Vigo
Match Preview: The current title holders will definitely start as the favorites. They are a far stronger side and will also play at their home condition. Thus they will eye all the match points. The Blaugranas will be aiming a dominating performance as well. Conversely, the Sky Blues will definitely play with defensive tactics. They are likely to play for a point. Thus a point will give them immense pleasure. I expect Fran Escriba to go with a “Park the Bus” mode.
It will also be an occasion of revenge for the champions. Last season, they had to taste defeat against Celta. So they will like to take the revenge. Nevertheless, my pick for this game is a comprehensive Barca victory.