The 26 times La Liga champions have had the worst start to the campaign in the recent years. They never struggled that much early in the season since the starting of this century. In fact, the absence of Leo Messi cost them quite a few points. But soon they made a good comeback in typical Barca style which is definitely a good sign for sure. However, after taking on Real Madrid in the first El Clasico of the season, the current title holders will continue their home journey. On this occasion, the Blaugranas will host Real Valladolid at the Camp Nou Stadium. Nevertheless, after playing back to back matches at their abode, they will head towards Ciudad de Valencia to play Levante in the next match.
On the other side, Real Valladolid will play their 7th road game of the season against the Champions. They will come to play this fixture following their home clash against SD Eibar at the Municipal Jose Zorilla Stadium.
- Participating Team: FC Barcelona vs Real Valladolid
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Day: 11
- Date: 29th/30th/31st October 2019 (TBA)
- Time: TBA
- Day: TBA
- Venue: Camp Nou Stadium
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Capacity: 99,354
- Surface: GrassMaster hybrid grass
- Goalkeepers: Marc Andre Ter Stegen, Luis Neto, Inaki Pena.
- Defenders: Gerard Pique, Jordi Alba, Clement Lenglet, Samuel Umtiti, Nelson Semedo.
- Midfielders: Ivan Rakitic, Sergio Busquets, Arthur Melo, Rafnha, Carles Alena, Monchu, Arturo Vidal, Frenkie De Jong, Sergi Roberto.
- Forwards: Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez, Antoine Griezmann, Ousmane Dembele.
- Goalkeepers: Churripi, Jordi Masip.
- Defenders: Federico Barba, Kiko, Fernando Calero, Luismi, Javi Antonito, Javi Moyano, Nacho Martinez.
- Midfielders: Javi Sanchez, Akvaro Aguado, David Mayoral, Joaquin,Fede San Emeterio, Jorge de Frutos, Hervias, Anuar, Toni Villa, Ruben Alcaraz, Michel.
- Forwards: Chris Ramos, Waldo Rubio, Sandro Ramirez, Marcos de Sousa, Enes Unal, Oscar Plano, Stiven Plaza, Sergi Guardiola.
Barcelona Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 2-2 Draw vs Osasuna
- 5-2 Win vs Real Betis
- 0-1 Defeat vs Athletic Bilbao
- 1-2 Defeat vs Valencia
- 2-2 Draw vs Eibar
Valladolid Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 0-2 Defeat vs Levante
- 1-1 Draw vs Real Madrid
- 2-1 Win vs Real Betis
- 0-2 Defeat vs Valencia
- 2-1 Win vs Rayo Vallecano
Predicted Result: Barcelona 3 – 0 Valladolid
Match Preview: Firstly, it will be Barca’s home game. Thus, one may expect goal flooding. Their opponents barely stand a chance against them while
On the contrary, the only thing which will boost the morale of the White and Violets will be nothing but the draw against Real Madrid. They may recall that memory to help themselves gaining another point against another giant.
I’m expecting a one sided clash in this fixture. I also back Ter Stegen to keep a clean sheet. Finally, my pick is a 3-0 victory for the champions.