The 46 stage of Copa America will start from 14 June 2019, this time Brazil is hosting this tournament. The 14th match of Copa America 2019 is the match between Bolivia and Venezuela. Both teams playing in Group-A and this is the last match of the group also.
This South American tournament is another biggest tournament after the World Cup. This time here playing ten South American teams and two Asian teams. This match is also the last match of both of the team. Here we discuss the full match details, predict the match, make the team squad and also give a short preview.
- Match Between: Bolivia Vs Venezuela
- Date: 22 June 2019
- Day: Saturday
- Time: 04:00 PM
- Full Name: Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto
- Location: Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Seat Capacity: 64,000
- Surface: Grass
- Established: 1965
Bolivia was not played the last world cup qualify round but not able to qualified in the world cup. Bolivia has much best quality player in their team and they made the team with some talent player. Most of the Bolivian player is playing in the Bolivian club.
Bolivia Team Squad for Copa America: Carlos Lampe, Diego Bejarano, Gilbert Alvarez, Rudy Cardozo, Alejandro Chumacero, Marvin Bejarano, Erwin Saavedra, Leonardo Vaca, Leonel Justiniano, Rodrigo Ramallo, Samuel Galindo, Paul Arano, Ramiro Vaca, Henry Vaca, Mario Cuellar, Roberto Fernandez, Jordy Candia, Jhon Garcia Sossa, Valdimir Castellon, Juan Ribera, Luis Vargas, Saul Torres, Walter Antelo, Christian Arabe, Luis Haquin, Jorge Rojas, William Alvarez, Raul Castro, Ruben Cordano, Javier Rojas Iguaro, Ardian Jusino, Saidt Mustafa
Bolivia football team is also played well in the last some match and their many players also scores in those match.
Venezuela is another South American team which was not also played in the FIFA world cup. They were out from qualify round. Venezuela picked some talent player and they also want to win this match.
Venezuela Copa America Team Squad: Salomon Rondon, Wuilker Farinez, Tomas Rincon, Josef Martinez, Yeferson Soteldo, Sergio Cordova, Jhon Murillo, Arquimedes Figuera, Luis Manuel Seijas, Darwin Machis, Juanpi, Yangel Herrera, Alexander David, Fernando Aristeguieta, Mikel Villanueva, Junior Moreno, Jhon Chancellor, Nahuel Ferraresi, Jhonder Cadiz, Ronals Hernandez, Luis Del Pino Mago, Rafael Romo, Jan Hurtado, Roberto Rosales, Yordan Osori
Head to Head:
- Total Match: 38
- Bolivia won: 15
- Venezuela won: 11
- Drawn: 1
Last 5 Match of Bolivia:
- 10.06.2017 – Bolivia 0-0 Brazil – Drawn – World Cup Qualifying
- 10.11.2017 – Uruguay 4-2 Bolivia – Lose – World Cup Qualifying
- 04.30.2019 – Bolivia 2-2 Nicaragua – Drawn – Friendlies
- 22.03.2019 – South Korea 1-0 Bolivia – Lose – Friendlies
- 26.03.2019 – Japan 1-0 Bolivia – Lose – Friendlies
Last 5 Match of Venezuela:
- 09.01.2017 – Venezuela 0-0 Colombia – World Cup Qualify
- 09.06.2017 – Venezuela 1-1 Argentina – World Cup Qualify
- 10.06.2017 – Venezuela 0-0 Uruguay – World Cup Qualify
- 10.11.2017 – Venezuela 1-0 Paraguay – World Cup Qualify
- 23.03.2019 – Venezuela 3-1 Argentina – Friendlies
Match Prediction: Bolivia 2-0 Venezuela
Match Preview: +Bolivia and Venezuela is also the same quality team. Here Bolivia is also better than Venezuela. Bolivia and Venezuela total played 38 matches and Bolivia won most of the matches. This match will be interesting and enjoyable match and we hope Bolivia will win this match.