The English Premier League is running now and here playing all the best club in England. All the clubs get well prepared for this tournament. This tournament is an honor for all the teams. Manchester City won the last title and they played extremely. Here will play Bournemouth against Norwich City. This match is also important for both clubs.
Bournemouth is the very oldest club of the English Premier League and this club has a lot of experience to play different league. Bournemouth had many famous players and this club has also had many famous titles.
Norwich City was not played in the last Premier League and also this time this club is not playing good enough. Norwich City trying to do their best but they are totally failing in this season.
- Match Between: Bournemouth vs Norwich City
- Date: 19 October 2019
- Time: 03:00 PM
- Day: Saturday
- Venue: Vitality Stadium
- Location: Kings Park, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH7 7AF, England
- Capacity: 11,329
- Field Size: 105 X 78 Meters
- Surface: Grass
Bournemouth picked some new club in the team and they also playing continuously well. Bournemouth has star players in the team. This club wants to rank up in this tournament. Their players also give the best effort for the club and they also get good results. This time the clubs stand 10th position in the tournament. Last year the finished at 14th position which is very disappointed with them.
Bournemouth Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Artur Boruc, Mark Travers, Aaron Ramsdale
- Defenders: Simon Francis, Steve Cook, Nathan Ake, Charlie Daniels, Adam Smith, Jack Stacey, Diego Rico, Jack Simpson, Lloyd Kelly, Chris Mepham
- Midfielders: Andrew Surman, Dan Gosling, Jefferson Lerma, Jordon Ibe, Arnaut Danjuma, Lewis Cook, Junior Stanislas, David Brooks, Harry Wilson, Ryan Fraser, Philip Billing, Matt Butcher, Gavin Kilkenny, Alex Dobre
- Forwards: Joshua King, Dominic Solanke, Callum Wilson
Norwich City was not in the last title and this season also their performance is not well at all. Norwich City trying to play well but the team combination is not very good this time. This club also bought many players in the last transfer season but those players are not effectively working, as a result, they are in the 19th position in the table in this season.
Norwich City Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Tim Krul, Ralf Fahrmann, Michael McGovern
- Defenders: Max Aarons, Sam Byram, Ben Godfrey, Grant Hanley, Christoph Zimmermann, Jamal Lewis, Timm Klose, Philip Heise
- Midfielders: Patrick Roberts, Mario Vrancic, Moritz Leitner, Onel Hernandez, Todd Cantwell, Emi Buendia, Marco Stiepermann, Tom Trybull, Kenny McLean, Ibrahim Amadou, Alexander Tettey
- Forwards: Josip Drmic, Teemu Pukki, Dennis Srbeny, Adam Idah
Last 5 Match of Bournemouth:
- 06.10.2019 – Bournemouth 0-1 Arsenal – Premier League
- 28.09.2019 – Bournemouth 2-2 West Ham United – English Premier League
- 25.09.2019 – Bournemouth 0-2 Burton – Carabao Cup
- 20.09.2019 – Bournemouth 3-1 Southampton – Premier League
- 15.09.2019 – Bournemouth 3-1 Everton – Premier League
Last 5 Match of Norwich City:
- 05.10.2019 – Norwich City 1-5 Aston Villa – Premier League
- 28.09.2019 – Norwich City 0-2 Crystal Place – Premier League
- 21.09.2019 – Norwich City 0-2 Burnley – Premier League
- 14.09.2019 – Norwich City 3-2 Manchester City – Premier League
- 31.08.2019 – Norwich City 0-2 West Ham United – Premier League
Match Prediction: Bournemouth 2-1 Norwich City
Match Preview: Bournemouth is a difficult team to Norwich City and this match will happen in Bournemouth home ground. Bournemouth gets some benefit from the home ground. Norwich City also gets special preparation for this match and they will play with their best players. Here I will pick Bournemouth as the winner.