In the upcoming match in the Premier League Brighton and Hove albino will play against the Burnley. The match will be held on 14th September At Amex Stadium. Both teams belong to professional English football league and in this game, Brighton will be ahead against Burnley. The supporters form the both teams will be eagerly waiting for the game as both teams will try to win the game in order to stay in the League. Now let’s look at the match details and match preview of both teams and a prediction will be given upon the statics.
- Match Between: Brighton and Hove Albion vs Burnley
- Date: 14th September 2019
- Time: 3 pm BST
- Day: Saturday
- Match Day: 03
- Venue: Amex Stadium
- Location: Village Way, Brighton BN1 9BL, UK
- Capacity: 30,666
- Surface: Grass
Brighton and Hove Albion Team Squad:
- Goal keepers: Mathew Ryan, Jason Steele, David Button, Robert Sanchez
- Defenders: Gaetan Bong, Shane Duffy, Lewis Dunk, Leon Balogun, Ezequiel Schelotto, Martin Montoya, Bernardo Fernandes da Silva, Junior, Dan Burn.
- Midfielder: Dale Stephens, Beram Kayal, Yves Bissouma, Anthony Knockaert, Solomon March, Davy Propper, Pascal Grob, Soufyan Ahannach, Alexis Mac Allister, Leandro Trossard, Alexis Mac Allister, Billy Arce.
- Forward: Jurgen Locadia, Florin And one, Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Glenn Murry, Jose Izquierdo, Tomer Hemed, Percy Tau, Jan Mlakar.
Burnley Team Squad:
- Goal Keepers: Tom Heaton (Captain), Joe Hart, Anders Lindegaard, Nick Pope, Adam Legzdins
- Defender: Matthew Lawton, Charlie Taylor, James Tarkowski, Ben Mee, Ben Gibson, Stephen Ward, Phil Bardsley, Kevin Long, Anthony Driscoll Glennon, Jimmy Dunne, Erika Pieters.
- Midfielders: Jack Cork, Johann Berg Gudmundsson, Robbie Brady, Jeff Hendric, Steven Defour, Ashley Westwood, Aaron Lennon, Aiden O’Neill, Dwight McNeil.
- Forward: Ashley Barnes, Chris Wood, Peter Crouch, Nahki Wells, Matej Vydra, Daniel Agyei.
Brighton and Hove Albion Lat 5 Match:
- Brighton 1-4 Man City (H)
- Brighton 1-1 Arsenal (A)
- Brighton 1-1 Newcastle (H)
- Brighton 0-1 Tottenham (A)
- Brighton 0-0 Wolves (A)
Burnley Last 5 Match:
- Burnley 1-3 Arsenal (H)
- Burnley 0-2 Everton (A)
- Burnley 0-1 Man City (H)
- Burnley 2-2 Chelsea (A)
- Burnley 2-0 Cardiff (H)
Match Prediction: Brighton and Hove Albion 1-0 Burnley
Brighton’s first season back in the Premier League was largely successful, with the club rising into the top half several times in the season and never really being threatened with downgrading. In the year of 2016-2017 season, Brighton finished their EFL Championship in second place and were promoted in the Premier League with ending their absence of 34 years from the top flight. In the upcoming game they will surely want to win the match as they have some decent players in their squad and they will be playing with 4-5-1 formation.
On the other hand, Burnley is also a good team and they will want to win match too. In 2016-17 season, with the combination of excellent home result with poor away result, they finished the season in 16th place. They have got six points above the relegation zone which ensure their consecutive season in the top flight for the first time since 1975-76. And more, 2018–19 UEFA Europa League, meaning they qualified for a competitive European competition for the first time in 51 years.
This match will be a good fight for the both of the team and both of them will try to win the game. Looking at everything most likely Brighton will the match against Burnley but in the game of football anyone can win the game.