Burnley and Norwich city is facing each other on 21st September at Turf Moor Stadium in the premier league at local 3:00 PM. Both teams belong to professional English football league and in this game. The supporters from both teams will be eagerly waiting for the game as both teams will try to win the game in order to stay in the League. Now let’s look at the match details and match preview of both teams and a prediction will be given upon the statics.
- Date: 21st September
- Time: 3:00pm
- Day: Saturday
- Venue: Turf Moor
- Location: 52-56 Harry Potts Way, Burnley BB10 4BX, UK
- Capacity: 22,546
- Surface: Desso GrassMaster
Burnley Team Squad:
- Goal Keepers: Tom Heaton (Captain), Joe Hart, Anders Lindegaard, Nick Pope, Adam Legzdins
- Defender: Matthew Lawton, Charlie Taylor, James Tarkowski, Ben Mee, Ben Gibson, Stephen Ward, Phil Bardsley, Kevin Long, Anthony Driscoll Glennon, Jimmy Dunne, Erika Pieters.
- Midfielders: Jack Cork, Johann Berg Gudmundsson, Robbie Brady, Jeff Hendric, Steven Defour, Ashley Westwood, Aaron Lennon, Aiden O’Neill, Dwight McNeil.
- Forward: Ashley Barnes, Chris Wood, Peter Crouch, Nahki Wells, Matej Vydra, Daniel Agyei.
Norwich City Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Tim Krul, Ralf Fahrmann, Michael McGoven, Aston Oxborough,
- Defender: Max Aarons, Ben Godfey, Grant Hanley, Christoph Zimmermann, Jamal Lewis, Timm Klose, Philip Heise, James Husband, Sean Raggett
- Midfielder: Patrick Roberts, Mario Vrancic, Moritz Leithner, Onel Hernandez, Todd Cantwell, Emiliano Buendia, Marco Steipermann, Tom Trybull, Kenny McLean, Alexander Tetty, Louis Thompson, Ben Marshall
- Forward: Josip Drmic, Teemu Pukki, Denis Srbeny, Adam Idah, Nelson Oliveira, Carlton Morris.
Burnley Last 5 Match:
- Burnley 1-3 Arsenal (H)
- Burnley 0-2 Everton (A)
- Burnley 0-1 Man City (H)
- Burnley 2-2 Chelsea (A)
- Burnley 2-0 Cardiff (H)
Norwich City Last 5 Match:
- Norwich 2-1 A Villa (A)
- Norwich 2-1 Blackburn (H)
- Norwich 2-2 Stoke (A)
- Norwich 2-2 Sheff Wed (H)
- Norwich 1-1 Wigan (A)
Match Prediction: Burnley 1-1 Norwich City
Match Preview: Burnley is also a good team and they will want to win the match too. In the 2016-17 season, with the combination of excellent home result with poor away result, they finished the season in 16th place. And more, 2018–19 UEFA Europa League, meaning they qualified for a competitive European competition for the first time in 51 years. Key players of Burnley are Joe Hart, Chris Wood, Nick Pope and so on. For the upcoming match, they will probably go with the 4-4-2 formation, as they have won quite a few matches in this formation in the 2018-19 season.
In contrast, Norwich city also a solid team and after winning the 2018-19 EFL Championship title, they have been good in their last season and in the next upcoming season they also want to do better than last time. In the upcoming match against Burnley, they will be playing with 4-2-3-1 Formation and their center forward is Teemu Pukki who is a very solid player and playing really good lately. Others good player are Josip Dmric (Forward), Emi Buendia (Midfielder), Max Aarons (Midfielder) and goalkeeper Tim Krul.
In my prediction, the match will get tie between Burnley and Norwich City by 1-1.