Burnley FC will welcome West Ham Utd FC in a game week 12 fixture at the Turf Moor Stadium. The early season encounter will take place on the 9th of November. It will be a Saturday afternoon clash which has been scheduled to start at 3 pm GMT (4 pm BST). Burnley will come into this fixture following their trip to the Sheffield. There they suffered a shameful 3-0 defeat against Sheff Utd. J Lundstram made the difference between the two sides with a superb brace. L Mousset too played a vital part as the attacker assisted as many as three times. J Fleck also put his name on the score sheet and ensured a big victory for his club.
On the contrary, West Ham Utd will have this trip to the Turf Moor following their home fixture against Newcastle Utd. The Hammers to have suffered a defeat in their latest outing. The Magpies handed them a distasteful defeat at the London Stadium as the GD-11 encounter ended with a 3-2 victory for the men in Black and Whites.
- Match Between: Burnley FC vs West Ham Utd
- Date: 9th November 2019
- Time: 4:00 PM BST, 3:00 GMT
- Day: Saturday
- Stadium: Turf Moor
- Location: Harry Potts Way, Burnley, Lancashire, England
- Capacity: 21,944
- Field Size: 105 X 68 Meters
- Surface: Desso GrassMaster
Burnley Team Squad :
- Goalkeepers: Nick Pope, Adam Legzdins, Joe Hart, Bailey Peacock-Farrell
- Defenders: Matthew Lowton, James Tarkowski, Charlie Taylor, Ben Mee, Erik Pieters, Ben Gibson, Kevin Long, Phil Bardsley
- Midfielders: Jack Cork, Danny Drinkwater, Johann Berg Gudmundsson, Robbie Brady, Jeff Hendrick, Dwight McNeil, Aaron Lennon, Ashley Westwood
- Forwards: Ashley Barnes, Chris Wood, Matej Vydra, Jay Rodriguez
West Ham United Team Squad:
- Goal Keepers: Lukasz Fabianski, Roberto, David Martin
- Defender: Issa Diop, Fabian Balbuena, Angelo Ogbonna, Winston Reid, Reece Oxford, Aaron Cresswell, Arthur Masuaku, Ryan Fredericks, Pablo Zabaleta
- Midfielder: Declan Rice, Carlos Sanchez, Jack Wilshere, Mark Noble, Pablo Fornals, Manuel Lanzini,
- Forward: Felipe Anderson, Andrii Yarmolenko, Michail Antanio, Robert Snodgrass, Grady Diangana, Sebastian Haller,
Last 5 Match of Burnley:
- 0-3 Defeat vs Sheff Utd – Premier League
- 2-4 Defeat vs Chelsea – Premier League
- 1-2 Defeat vs Leicester City – Premier League
- 1-2 Defeat vs Liverpool – Premier League
- 5-0 Win vs Newcastle United – Premier League
West Ham Last 5 Matches:
- 2-3 Defeat vs Newcastle Utd – Premier League
- 1-1 Draw vs Sheff Utd – Premier League
- 0-2 Defeat vs Everton – Premier League
- 1-2 Defeat vs Crystal Palace – Premier League
- 2-2 Draw vs Bournemouth – Premier League
Predicted Result: Burnley 1 – 2 West Ham
Match Preview: The Clarets will have the privilege to play at the home. But their recent form hasn’t been impressive at all. However, they have bagged all the 3 points the last time they hosted the Hammers at the Turf Moor. Thus they will feature as the favorites in this encounter. I expect them to go with attacking tactics in this fixture as well.
On the contrary, West Ham Utd will play away from the abode. They will come into this fixture without a win in the last 6 matches. Thus they may feel a lack of confidence before taking on the Clarets.
Coming t the prediction, I back both sides to score. Nevertheless, my pick for this game is a 2-1 away victory for the Irons.