After the departure of the October, November comes along with a lot of football matches. Apart from the UEFA Champions League’s latest group-round matches, there will be as many as 30 La Liga fixtures to be played during this month. The month will start with the match week 12 fixtures. Celta de Vigo will take on Getafe CF in a crucial GD-12 game, at the Abanca Balaidos Stadium. After just a couple of days later of returning from the Benito Villamarin, the Sky Blues will play their 7th home game of this 2019-20 league season.
On the contrary, just a few days prior to their trip to Switzerland, Getafe CF will play their 6th road game of the campaign. But they will have to pack off their kit bags yet again as they will be set to take on Swiss club FC Basel in an important UEL fixture. However, they will have this visit to the Vigo based venue following their home clash against Granada CF at the Coliseum Alfonso Perez.
- Participating Teams: Celta Vigo vs Getafe CF
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Week: 12
- Date: 1st/2nd/3rd November 2019 (TBA)
- Time: TBA
- Day: TBA
- Venue: Estadio Municipal de Balaidos
- Location: Vigo, Galicia, Spain
- Capacity: 29,000
- Surface: Grass
Celta Vigo Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Sergio Alvarez, Ruben Blanco.
- Defenders: Joseph Aizoo, Jorge, Roberto Mazan, Hugo Mallo, David Costas, Nestor Araujo, Emre Mor, Lucas Olaza, Kevin Vazquez, Facundo Roncaglia.
- Midfielders: Cucho Hernandez, Okay Yokuslu, Denis Suarez, Fran Beltran, Stanislas Lobotka, Gabriel Fernandez, Jozabed, Brais Mendez.
- Forwards: Claudio Beauvue, Santi Mina, Iago Aspas, Pione Sisto, David Junca.
Getafe Squad :
- Goal Keepers: Loenadro Chichizola, David Soria.
- Defenders: Marc Cucurella, Allan Nyom, Raul Garcia, Vitorio Antunes, Leonardo Cabrera, Bruno, Mathias Olivera, Miquel, Damian Suarez.
- Midfielders: Fransisco Portillo, Markel Bergara, Mauro Arambarri, Jorge Molina, Nemanja Maksimovic, Ivi, Faycal Fajr.
- Forwards: M Ndockyt, Enric Gallego, Jack Harper, Jaime Mata, Angel, Ivan Alejo.
Celta Vigo Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 1-1 Draw vs Sevilla
- 1-0 Win vs Valencia
- 1-3 Defeat vs Real Madrid
- 2-2 Draw vs Vallecano
- 1-3 Defeat vs Athletic Bilbao
Getafe Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 1-1 Draw vs Alaves
- 1-1 Draw vs Athletic Bilbao
- 0-1 Defeat vs Atletico
- 2-2 Draw vs Villarreal
- 0-2 Defeat vs Barca
Predicted Result: Celta Vigo 2 – 1 Getafe
Match Preview: Both the sides will be keen to secure all the match points. But Celta will be more desperate considering it as a home match. The home condition will also keep them ahead mentally. Thus they are expected to opt an attacking tactic for this fixture. Conversely, Getafe CF should be pleased with a draw as well. So they may choose to play defensively.
In addition to this, the team from the Spanish capital is ahead on the recent head to heads. They have won 2 games out of the last 5, in opposed to Celta’s only one victory. Moreover, in the very latest meeting, they destroyed the Sky Blues with a 3-1 margin of victory. However, their latest meeting at the Abanaca Balaidos so far ended in a 1-1 draw.
Above all, my pick for this game is a 2-1 home victory for Celta Vigo.