The South American Football Championship, simply known as Copa America which is an International football competition determining the continental champion of America which is one of the most prestigious and most widely viewed sporting events in the world now a days. Cause of completion of 100 years of Copa America, this year 2016 it will be held again though last year it was held on too. This year CA will be placed United States which will be the first time hosted outside of South America. This tournament will be the 45th edition since its inception in 1916. Not only the teams of South America but also the nations from North & Central America will join into this Centennial event. As a result of an agreement between CONMEBOL and CONCACAF, this year it will be special edition where expanding participant from 10 to 16 teams where 10 teams from CONMEBOL and 6 teams from CONCACAF. The list of the teams of CONMEBOL and CONCACAF are given below.
Participating Teams of Copa America 2019:
CONMEBOL – – CONCACAF
- Argentina 1. USA
- Brazil 2. Panama
- Bolivia 3. Mexico
- Chile 4. Costa Rica
- Colombia 5. Haiti
- Ecuador 6. Jamaica
In the event of Copa America Centenario 2016,all participant will show their new kits as well as their home kit and away kit.The Kits/Jersey of all teams in Copa America Centenario is listed below.
- Home Kit: Argentina always wears white and light blue in vertical stripes jersey, black/white shorts and white/black socks.But this time it will be white and light blue in vertical stripes jersey,white shorts and white socks.
- Away Kit: The away kits of Argentina usually are in dark blue with shorts of the same color as the shirt and tri-colored socks.
- Home: The United States soccer jersey is going to be in new look sponsored by Nike. It will reveal in 2016 before Copa Centenario. There will be a logo of US Soccer on right with Blue, White and Red accent.
- Home: Brazil has released their 2016 Copa America jersey. It will yellow again with Brazil logo on the right side which is sponsored by Nike.
- Away: The new look of Brazil’s away kit with blue and white combination.
- Home: The new Bolivia Home Kit is mainly green with white branding which is sponsored by Marathon.
- Away: The new Bolivia Away Kits combines with the main color red with green collar and the shorts and socks are both white.
- Home: The new Chile Home Shirt is mainly red with a classical white polo collar sponsored by Nike and the shorts color is blue.
- Away: The Chile’s new Away Kit is mainly white color with blue polo collar.And the shorts and socks will be white color to complete traditional look.
- Home: The new Mexico 2016 Home Kit is green with white V-collar sponsored by Adidas which logo is on the left top of the kit.
- Away: Mexico away kit is mainly red color which is also sponsored by Adidas.
- Home: The Colombia’s new kit is mostly white with navy collar which is sponsored by Adidas.
- Away: The new navy Adidas Colombia Copa America Away Kit features a modern kit design with a navy v-collar.The Adidas Performance logo on the front and 3 stripes on the sleeves are yellow, while the sleeve cuffs and the bottom of the shirt are red.
- Home: The new Ecuador home Kit boasts a modern design combining the traditional colors of the Tricolor – yellow, red and blue.The main color of the kit is solid yellow which is sponsored by Marathon.
- Away: The new Ecuador Copa America Away Uniform is blue with bold darker blue diagonal stripes on the front. It has a simplistic yellow v-collar and yellow sleeve cuffs.
- Home: The Uruguay new kit is mainly light blue color which is sponsored by Puma.
- Away: The new Uruguay away kit is mainly white color.
- Home: The new Paraguay Home Kit features the classical red and white stripes on the front, while the shoulder area and the sleeves are white. The back of the Paraguay 2015 Copa America Home Kit is solid red.
- Away: The new Paraguay Away Kit’s front features horizontal gray pinstripes with white V-collar which is sponsored by Adidas.
- Home: The new Peru Home Kit is traditional design of a white base combined with a red strip. Red color is also present on the sleeve cuffs and collar. The kit is sponsored by Umbro.
- Away: The new Peru away kit is full red with a single white stripe and a umbro mark on the left top of the kit.
# Venezuela Jersey:
- Home: Adidas designed a unique constructed v-collar featuring with a red color.The bottom of the new Venezuela home kit is yellow with v-collar.
- Away: The new Venezuela away kit is full yellow color with red collor sponsored by Adidas.
# Costa Rica:
- Home: The Costa Rica new home kit is solid red color with tricolor polo collar sponsored by New Balance.
- Away: The new Costa Rica away color is mainly white with polo tricolor color.
- Home: The new Jamaica Copa America kit is mainly yellow that makes it traditional look.
CONMEBOL & CONCACAF join venture tournament, this Copa America Centenario committee or, team organizers isn’t published their team kits yet. We found couple of jersey leaked news and most of the them are from authentic source. This list of kits, we found from different media but the online football portal footyheadlines.com specially helped us to release this exclusive feature.