In the next Premier League match Crystal Place will face Wolverhampton, known as Wolves is short. Both English teams will face each other at Molineux in this Saturday at local time 3:00 PM on 9 May. Wolves will get most of the support and will be favorite in the game because Molineux is the home ground of them. Not to mention, it is well known that C Palace will be a very strong opponent to defeat.
- Date: 9 May, 2019
- Time: 3:00pm
- Day: Saturday
- Venue: Molineux
- Location: Selhurst: London, SE25, England
- Capacity: 25,456
- Surface: Desso GrassMaster
Crystal Palace Team Squad:
- Goal Keepers: Wayne Hennessey, Vincente Guaita, Stephen Henderson, Dion Henry
- Defender: Mamadou Sakho, James Tomkins, Jairo Riedewald, Scott Dann, Martin Kelly, Ryan Inniss, Patrick van Aanholt, Pape Source, Joel Ward, Sam Woods
- Midfielder: Luka Milivojevic, Cheikhou Kouyate, James McArthur, Jeffrey Schlupp, Max Meyer, Andros Townsend, Jairo Riedewald
- Forward: Wilfried Zaha, Andos Townsend, Christian Benteke, Alexander Sorloth, Connor Wickham. Jordan Ayew
Wolverhampton Team Squad:
- Goal Keepers: Rui Patricio, Jack Rudy, Will Norris, John Ruddy, Harry Burgoyne
- Defender: Conor Coady, Willy Boly, Roderick Miranda, Ryan Bennett, Jonny Otto, Sylvain Deslandes, Ruben Vinagre, Mattt dorthy, Phil Ofosu-Ayeh
- Midfielder: Ruben Neves, Romain Saiss, Leander Dendoncker, Morgan Gibbs-White, Joao Moutinho, Connor Ronan, Ming-Yang Yang.
- Forward: Jordan Graham, Bright Enobakhare, Dioga Jota, Raul Jimenez, Adam Traore, Leo Bonatini, Rafa Mir.
Crystal Palace Last 5 Match:
- Crystal Palace 5-3 Bournemouth (H)
- Crystal Palace 3-2 Cardiff (A)
- Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton (H)
- Crystal Palace 3-2 Arsenal (A)
- Crystal Palace 1-3 Man City (H)
Wolverhampton Last 5 Match:
- Wolverhampton 0-2 Liverpool (A)
- Wolverhampton 1-0 Fulham (H)
- Wolverhampton 2-1 Watford (A)
- Wolverhampton 3-1 Arsenal (H)
- Wolverhampton 0-0 Brighton (H)
Crystal Palace 1-3 Wolverhampton
Crystal Palace was redacted in 2010, after that they recovered and gained promotion back to the Premier League in 2012–13 where they have remained ever since and they reached another FA Cup final in 2016. Their current is not so bad and they are playing with 4-4-2 formation. Their strong forward is in the hands of Zaha and Batshuayi. In the midfield they have James McArthur and Luke Milivojevic, who are giving full support to the center forward to carry out the game and their goalkeeper is Spanish player Vicente Guaita. For the upcoming match Crystal will not hold themselves back as would want to win the match against Wolves, even though wolves is a strong opponent.
Wolverhampton is known as Wolves and they compete in the Premier League, the top division of English football league, after winning the 2017–18 EFL Championship. Wolves will compete in the 2019–20 UEFA Europa League, the first time the club has qualified for a European tournament for thirty-nine years. Raul Jimenez, Ruben Neves, Diogo Jota are the noteworthy players of the team and currently they have playing very well, which can be seen in their recent achievement. In their home ground, including a strong defense with 5-3-2 formation. Diago Jota and Raul Jimenez are in center forward, backed by the help of strong midfielders like Neves, Moutinho, Leander Dendoncker. They have pretty good defense and Rui Patricio is also a good goalkeeper.
In my opinion, Wolves will win the match against Crystal Palace by 2-1.