Real Madrid the most successful side in Spanish football history. I have mentioned it on several occasions, I’m mentioning it once again, that they have been sublime in the UCL in recent years. However, their La Liga campaigns haven’t been that much fruitful. Their league, as well as Copa Del Rey performances in the recent years, have failed to amuse the fans. In fact, their rival FC Barcelona ran away with so many domestic titles. Now let’s come to the main topic. With such a task in hand, Los Blancos will play SD Eibar in a game-day 13 fixture. They will have a visit to the Ipurua Stadium to take on their next opponent. Nevertheless, they will come into this fixture following their UCL home clash against Turkish side Galatasaray.
On the contrary, SD Eibar will play their only 4th home game of the season. Their start hasn’t been satisfying enough for the fans. It took the number of matches to register their first victory of the season. Now it will be interesting to see how good they perform against a quality side like Real Madrid.
- Participating Teams: SD Eibar vs Real Madrid
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Week: 13
- Date: 8th/9th/10th November 2019
- Time: TBA
- Day: TBA
- Venue: Ipurua Municipal Stadium
- Location: Eibar, Spain
- Capacity: 7,083
- Goalkeepers: Yoel, Jon Magunoitia, Asier Riesgo, Marko Dmitrovic.
- Defenders: Pedro Bigas, Jose Martinez, Alvaro Tejero, Jordi Calavera, Ivan Ramis, Jose Angel, Anaitz Arbilla.
- Midfielders: Olabe, Takashi Inur, Alberto Mari Sanchez, Gonzalo Escalante, Sergio Alvarez, Pape Diop, Paulo Oliviera, Pedro Leon.
- Forwards: Asier Benito Sasiain, Quique Gonzalez, Sergi Enrich, Fabian Orellana, Pablo de Blasis, Kike, Nano, Ekhi Bravo, Charles.
Real Madrid Squad :
- Goalkeepers: Keylor Navas, Thibaut Courtois, Andriy Lunin.
- Defenders: Sergio Ramos, Nacho Fernandez, Marcelo, Dani Carvajal, Raphael Varane.
- Midfielders: Toni Kroos, Casemiro, Lucas Vazquez, Luka Modric, Eden Hazard, Isco.
- Forwards: Luka Jovic, Karim Benzema, Marco Asensio, Gareth Bale.
Eibar Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 2-3 Defeat vs Atletico Madrid
- 0-0 Draw vs Osasuna
- 1-2 Defeat vs Real Mallorca
- 2-2 Draw vs Barcelona
- 0-1 Defeat vs Villarreal
Real Madrid Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 3-2 Win vs Levante
- 2-2 Draw vs Villarreal
- 1-1 Draw vs Real Valladolid
- 3-1 Win vs Celta Vigo
- 0-2 Defeat vs Real Betis
Predicted Result: Eibar 1 – 2 Real Madrid
Match Preview: Firstly, Los Blancos will be the favorites in this game. They have got stronger squad on pen and paper. Moreover, Stats are in their favor as well. However, the only thing which will be on Eibar’s favour will be nothing but the home condition. The 33 times League champions will eye all the match points. The Gunsmiths too may play for the all 3 points. But a point shouldn’t disappoint them at all.
In the recent head to heads, the Galacticos lead the race with a comprehensive margin. In fact, they have won 4 out of the last 5 meetings, in opposed to Eibar’s only victory. The Whites also won the latest encounter by 2-1 margin.
I’m expecting both the sides to score. However, my pick is an away victory for the UCL giants.