After some days the European championship will start and the qualifying round of this tournament is running. There are all European teams are playing in the qualifying round. The tournament will be one of the biggest tournament of the football. Here England will play against Bulgaria.
England is one of the famous and powerful team. Most of the English players are playing in worldwide famous clubs. England played well last world cup and they also improve their playing skill. England is one of the top team of this tournament. England will play a match against Bulgaria.
Bulgaria is also a strong team and they are playing well and this tournament is important for them so, Bulgaria has to win this match.
- Match Between: England vs Bulgaria
- Date: 7th September 2019
- Day: Saturday
- Time: 05:00 PM
- Tournament: European Championship Qualify
- Venue: Wembley Stadium
- Location: Wembley, London, England
- Capacity: 90,000
- Field size: 105 m × 68 m
- Surface: Desso Grass Master
England is so passionate for this tournament and they want to play this tournament. England is the most powerful team in England and they have many talented players in the team. Maximum players are playing in English famous club. Harry Kane is also lead them in the pitch and Raheem Sterling is also with him.
England football club:
- Goalkeepers: Nick Pope, Tom Heaton, Jordan Pickford
- Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold, Tyrone Mings, Ben Chilwell, Ben Chilwell, Harry Maguire, Michael Keane, Danny Rose, Kieran Trippier
- Midfielders: Mason Mount, James Maddison, Ross Barkley, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Declan Rice, Jordan Henderson, Jesse Lingard, Harry Winks
- Forwards: Callum Wilson, Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho, Raheem Sterling, Harry Kane
The European another country Bulgaria is also fighting in the European Qualifying round. This team has a match against England. Bulgaria has many talented players on the team. Bulgaria picked some new talented players in the team.
Bulgaria Team squad:
- Goalkeepers: Plamen Iliev, Martin Lukov, Hristo Ivanov
- Defenders: Georgi Pashov, Kristian Dimitrov, Ivan Goranov, Georgi Terziev, Anton Nedyalkov, Vasil Bozhikov, Strahil Popov, Nikolay Bodurov
- Midfielders: Wanderson, Vasil Panayotov, Vasil Panayotov, Kristiyan Malinov, Galin Ivanov, Marcelinho, Nikolay Dimitrov, Bozhidar Kraev, Georgi Sarmov, Simeon Slavchev, Simeon Slavchev
- Forwards: Daniel Mladenov, Kiril Despodov, Ivelin Popov
Match Prediction: England 2-0 Bulgaria
Last 5 Match of England:
- 09.06.2019 – England 0-0 Switzerland – UEFA Nations League
- 06.06.2019 – England 1-3 Netherlands – UEFA Nations League
- 25.03.2019 – England 5-1 Montenegro – European Championship
- 22.03.2019 – England 5-0 Czech Republic – European Championship
- 28.11.2018 – England 2-1 Croatia – UEFA Nations League
Last 5 match of Bulgaria:
- 10.06.2019 – Bulgaria 2-3 Kosovo – European Championship
- 07.06.2029 – Bulgaria 1-2 Czech Republic – European Championship
- 25.03.2019 – Bulgaria 1-1 Kosovo – European Championship
- 22.03.2019 – Bulgaria 1-1 Montenegro- European Championship
- 19.11.2019 – Bulgaria 1-1 Slovenia – UEFA Nations League
Match Preview: England is a big team and the team and they are playing very well. England recently played well recently. Bulgaria is also playing well recently. England has many famous players on the team and they are playing well. England has the opportunity to win the match.