No European night fixtures in this week, which means Getafe CF will straight head back to the home after taking on Sevilla. In fact, after returning from the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan trip they will come face to face with Granada CF in a match week 11 clash. The Coliseum Alfonso Perez Stadium will have the privilege to host this encounter. However, this will be the 6th game of this La Liga campaign hosted by this Spanish capital based venue. Nevertheless, Getafe have had an outstanding last season. But their performances so far in this season, haven’t been up to the mark. Thus they will try their best to make a strong comeback in this part of the season.
On the contrary, it will be 5th road match of the campaign for Granada CF. Their away campaign hasn’t been disappointing at all as they managed to draw a side like Villarreal CF away from the home. They also destroyed RCD Espanyol while travelling and would like to repeat those kind of performances in their visiting games.
Match Details :
- Participating Teams: Getafe CF vs Granada CF
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Week: 11
- Date: 29th/30th/31st October 2019 (TBA)
- Time: TBA
- Day: TBA
- Venue: Coliseum Alphonso Perez
- Location: Getafe, Madrid, Spain
- Capacity: 17,393
Getafe Squad :
- Goal Keepers: Loenadro Chichizola, David Soria.
- Defenders: Marc Cucurella, Allan Nyom, Raul Garcia, Vitorio Antunes, Leonardo Cabrera, Bruno, Mathias Olivera, Miquel, Damian Suarez.
- Midfielders: Fransisco Portillo, Markel Bergara, Mauro Arambarri, Jorge Molina, Nemanja Maksimovic, Ivi, Faycal Fajr.
- Forwards: M Ndockyt, Enric Gallego, Jack Harper, Jaime Mata, Angel, Ivan Alejo.
Granada Squad :
- Goalkeepers: Rui Silva, Aaron Escandell.
- Defenders: Bernardo, Jose Martinez, Geraman Sanchez, Nicolas Aguirre, Quini, Victor Diaz, D Duarte, Alex Martinez, Carlos Neva.
- Midfielders: Fran Rico, Alvaro Vadillo, Fede San Emetario, Alejandro Pozo, Ramon Azeez, Fede Vico, Daniel Ojeda, Angel Montoro, Y Herrera, Antonio Puertas.
- Forwards: Adrian Ramos, Juancho, Rodri Rios Lozano, Soldado.
Getafe Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 1-1 Draw vs Alaves
- 1-1 Draw vs Athletic Bilbao
- 0-1 Defeat vs Atletico
- 2-2 Draw vs Villarreal
- 0-2 Defeat vs Barca
Granada Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 3-0 Win vs Espanyol
- 0-1 Defeat vs Sevilla
- 4-4 Draw vs Villarreal
- 2-1 Win vs Alcoron
- 1-1 Draw vs Mallorca
Predicted Result: Getafe 2 – 0 Granada
Match Preview : Firstly, the home condition and the crowd support will keep the hosts ahead slightly. In addition to this, they look better on pen and paper as well. Thus they are more likely to play with an attacking tactics. Conversely, these factors may force the visitors to opt the defensive tactics.
However, in the recent meetings, Granada completely dominated their counterparts. Getafe failed to win against Granada in the last 5 years. Moreoevr, Granada won 3 out of the last 5 head to heads. The Nasrids tasted victories both in home as well as away meetings. Nevertheless, the latest meeting so far between the two sides ended as a draw.
Although stat keeps the visitors ahead, I think this is going to be a tough match for them. I am backing the hosts to keep a clean sheet on this occasion. Above all, my prediction is a 2-0 victory for the home side.