In a match week 15 fixture Getafe CF will take on Levante UD. The encounter will take place at the Coliseum Alfonso Perez Stadium. However, the Madrid based side will return to their abode to take part in this fixture after their UEFA Europa League duty. In fact, they will come back after a long trip of all the way from Turkey. Because the UEL contenders are set to take on Turkish side Trabzonspor in their penultimate game of the group stage. Nevertheless, they will be playing their 8th home game of this ongoing league season. In addition to this, they started their home campaign with back to back draws against Athletic Bilbao and Alaves respectively. Now they are keen to get more than that from this upper mentioned fixture.
On the contrary, Levante UD will play their 8th away game of the campaign. They will have this trip to the Spanish capital following their home fixture against Real Mallorca. However, Levante started their away campaign with back to back defeats against Alaves and Real Madrid respectively. Now let’s see how well they can perform against their next counterparts.
Match Details :
- Participating Teams: Getafe CF vs Levante UD
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Week: 15
- Date: TBA
- Time: TBA
- Day: TBA
- Venue: Coliseum Alphonso Perez
- Location: Getafe, Madrid, Spain
- Capacity: 17,393
Getafe Squad :
- Goal Keepers: Loenadro Chichizola, David Soria.
- Defenders: Marc Cucurella, Allan Nyom, Raul Garcia, Vitorio Antunes, Leonardo Cabrera, Bruno, Mathias Olivera, Miquel, Damian Suarez.
- Midfielders: Fransisco Portillo, Markel Bergara, Mauro Arambarri, Jorge Molina, Nemanja Maksimovic, Ivi, Faycal Fajr.
- Forwards: M Ndockyt, Enric Gallego, Jack Harper, Jaime Mata, Angel, Ivan Alejo.
- Goalkeepers: Oitor Olazabal, Aitor Fernandez.
- Defenders: Carlos Clerc, Ivan Lopez, Tono, Chema, Coke, Sergio Postigo, Erick Cabaco, Antonio Luna.
- Midfielders: Jorge Miramon, Chieck Doukoure, Enis Bardhi, Jose Luis Morales, Ruben Vezo, Jose Campana.
- Forwards: Gonzalo Melero, Sergio Leon, Armando Sadiku, Hernani, Moses Simon, Sanjin Prcic, Roger Marti, Ruben Rochina, Nikola Vukcevic, Ivi.
Getafe Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 1-1 Draw vs Alaves
- 1-1 Draw vs Athletic Bilbao
- 0-1 Defeat vs Atletico
- 2-2 Draw vs Villarreal
- 0-2 Defeat vs Barca
Levante Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 2-3 Defeat vs Real Madrid
- 2-0 Win vs Valladolid
- 2-1 Win vs Villarreal
- 0-1 Defeat vs Deportivo Alaves
- 2-2 Draw vs Atletico
Predicted Result: Getafe 2 – 1 Levante
Match Preview: Familiar home condition will certainly give the Madrid based club some advantage. They also look stronger on pen and paper. However, the long trip from Turkey may have some impacts on the players. But I do believe they will go with their best possible XI and will play for all the 3 points. Moreover, I think they will opt to play attacking football.
Conversely, Levante may feel lack of confidence considering their away performances. The Frogs haven’t been impressive at all on their road games. Thus they may try to play defensively. But they too will play for the victory for sure. So they will take their chances if given any.
I expect each of the teams to score on this occasion. I also back you to bet for over 2.5 goals in this game. Above all, my pick is a home victory for the UEL contenders.