Just a few days later to their trip to the Switzerland Getafe CF is back to be the part of the La Liga action. They have been scheduled to play Swiss club FC Basel in a crucial UEFA Europa League encounter on the 7th November’s evening. It will be their 4th UEL clash of the campaign. However, they will return to Spain to take on CA Osasuna in a match week 13 fixture just a few nights later. It is also going to be their 7th home game of this ongoing league season. Thus, Coliseum Alfonso Perez Stadium will have the privilege to host this encounter. Nevertheless, the Spanish capital-based side will enjoy an international break following this fixture. In addition to this, they will travel to Catalonia to play RCD Espanyol in the post-break fixture.
On the contrary, CA Osasuna will be playing their 7th road game of the campaign. They will have this trip to the Madrid based venue, following their home game against Deportivo Alaves. In addition to this, after the international break, they will host Athletic Bilbao in their very next league fixture.
Match Details :
- Participating Teams: Getafe CF vs CA Osasuna
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Week: 13
- Date: 9th/10th November 2019 (TBA)
- Time: TBA
- Day: TBA
- Venue: Coliseum Alphonso Perez
- Location: Getafe, Madrid, Spain
- Capacity: 17,393
Getafe Squad :
- Goal Keepers: Loenadro Chichizola, David Soria.
- Defenders: Marc Cucurella, Allan Nyom, Raul Garcia, Vitorio Antunes, Leonardo Cabrera, Bruno, Mathias Olivera, Miquel, Damian Suarez.
- Midfielders: Fransisco Portillo, Markel Bergara, Mauro Arambarri, Jorge Molina, Nemanja Maksimovic, Ivi, Faycal Fajr.
- Forwards: M Ndockyt, Enric Gallego, Jack Harper, Jaime Mata, Angel, Ivan Alejo.
- Goalkeepers: Sergio Herrera, Ruben, Juan Perez.
- Defenders: Oier, Carlos Clerc, Unai Garcia, Lillo, Juan Villar Vazquez, Aridane Hernandez, Endika Irigoyen.
- Midfielders: Nacho Vidal, David Garcia, Fran Merida, Roberto Torres, Ruben Garcia, Robert Ibanez, Inigo Perez, Miguel Olavide, Luis Perea, Jon Moncayola, Aimar Oroz.
- Forwards: Xisco, Enrique Barja, Brandon Thomas, Ivan Christopher Martinez, Javier Martinez.
Getafe Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 1-1 Draw vs Alaves
- 1-1 Draw vs Athletic Bilbao
- 0-1 Defeat vs Atletico
- 2-2 Draw vs Villarreal
- 0-2 Defeat vs Barca
Osasuna Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 2-2 Draw vs Barcelona
- 0-0 Draw vs Eibar
- 1-0 Win vs Leganes
- 0-1 Defeat vs Real Oviedo
- 3-2 Win vs Cordoba
Predicted Result: Getafe 2 – 1 Osasuna
Match Preview: Getafe failed to carry their form from last season to the earlier part of this season. They struggled and also took time to seal their first victory in the league. Conversely, the newly promoted side has comparatively done quite well in this earlier part of the campaign. However, playing in the home condition will offer more advantage to the Madrid based side. But it is definitely going to be a challenging encounter for both the teams.
In the recent head to heads, Osasuna leads the race with 2 wins beside their name in opposed to their counterpart’s only victory. Los Rojillos also won on the latest meeting by 2-0. However, the latest meeting held at this venue was won by Getafe.
My pick for this game is a home victory for the UEL contenders.