In the 4th fixture of the match week 07, Granada CF will take on Leganes CD at the Nuevo Los Carmenes. It will be a Saturday afternoon clash which will take place at 6:30 pm local time (4:30 pm GMT). It will be the 3rd as well as the penultimate game of the day and will be followed by the Madrid Derby. However, it will be Granada’s 3rd home game of the season. Initially, they were to play their first two home games against Sevilla and Barcelona. Nevertheless, they will come to play this game following their visit to the Municipal Jose Zorrilla.
Conversely, it is going to be the 3rd away fixture for Leganes. The Cucumber Growers made the worst possible start to their campaign as they tasted back to back defeats in their opening two fixture. Besides, they played both the games at their home. However, they will have this trip to the Carmenes after hosting Athletic Bilbao at the Municipal de Butarque. Following this fixture, they will again head back to the home to take on Levante in the next game.
Match Details :
- Participating Teams: Granada CF vs CD Leganes
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Week: 07
- Date: 28th September, 2019
- Time: 5:30 pm BST/ 6:30 pm GMT/ 7:30 pm Local Time
- Day: Saturday
- Venue: Nuevo Estadio de Los Carmenes
- Location: Granada, Spain
- Capacity: 19,336
- Surface: Grass
Granada Squad :
- Goalkeepers: Rui Silva, Aaron Escandell.
- Defenders: Bernardo, Jose Martinez, Geraman Sanchez, Nicolas Aguirre, Quini, Victor Diaz, D Duarte, Alex Martinez, Carlos Neva.
- Midfielders: Fran Rico, Alvaro Vadillo, Fede San Emetario, Alejandro Pozo, Ramon Azeez, Fede Vico, Daniel Ojeda, Angel Montoro, Y Herrera, Antonio Puertas.
- Forwards: Adrian Ramos, Juancho, Rodri Rios Lozano, Soldado.
- Goalkeepers: Ivan Cuellar, Juan Soriano, Andre Grande.
- Defenders: Alex Martin, Jose Mejias, U Bustinza, Jonathan Silva, V Kravets, D Siovas.
- Midfielders: Federico Varela, Gerard Gumbau, Recio, Alexander Szymanowski, Jose Arnaiz, Javier Eraso, Ruben Perez, Oscar Rodriguez, Facundo Garcia.
- Forwards: Sabin Merino, Juan Munoz, Owusu Kwabena, Aitor Ruibal, Youssef En-Nesyri, Rodrigo Tarin.
Granada Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 0-1 Defeat vs Sevilla
- 4-4 Draw vs Villarreal
- 2-1 Win vs Alcoron
- 1-1 Draw vs Mallorca
- 1-1 Draw vs Cadiz
Leganes Last 5 matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 0-1 Defeat vs Atletico Madrid
- 0-1 Defeat vs Osasuna
- 1-2 Defeat vs Huesca
- 0-2 Defeat vs Espanyol
- 3-0 Win vs Sevilla
Predicted Result : Granada 1 – 0 Leganes
Match Preview : Firstly, you can label it as the clash between the underdogs. The two lower table side will take on each other means both of the badly need the points. Nasrids will play at their abode and against which team else but Leganes to aim for the all 3 points! Thus, Diego Martinez will be eyeing for a home victory to keep them safe from the relegation zone. So, expect Granas to show some attacking display of football.
On the contrary, Los Pepineros haven’t made a good start as well. They too need the points. So, Mauricio Pellegrino will also look for the points. But considering it as an away fixture, they may opt to play defensively.
Coming to the prediction, firstly I think there will be lack of goals. I am also suggesting you to place your money for under 2.5 goals. Finally, my pick is a narrow victory for the hosts.