Just a couple of days later to their trip to the Spanish capital, Granada will have to return to the home to face Real Sociedad. It will be a game-day 12 clash which will also be the 6th home game of the campaign for Granada. In fact, they will have only 3 days in between their Getafe clash and the upcoming Sociedad clash. Thus as like the other La Liga sides, they are also going to have a busy period during the late October and early November. However, following the mentioned clash, they will head towards the Mestalla Stadium to take on Valencia CF in an MW-13 fixture.
On the other hand, Real Sociedad is all set to play their 7th away match of the campaign. They will have this trip to the Nuevo Los Carmenes Stadium following their home clash against Levante UD. Nevertheless, they will head back to the Anoeta Stadium to take on CD Leganes in their next fixture. So they will be trying to get back to the home with happy and fresh minds.
Match Details :
- Participating Teams: Granada CF vs Real Sociedad
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Week: 12
- Date: 1st/2nd/3rd November 2019 (TBA)
- Time: TBA
- Day: TBA
- Venue: Nuevo Estadio de Los Carmenes
- Location: Granada, Spain
- Capacity: 19,336
- Surface: Grass
Granada Squad :
- Goalkeepers: Rui Silva, Aaron Escandell.
- Defenders: Bernardo, Jose Martinez, Geraman Sanchez, Nicolas Aguirre, Quini, Victor Diaz, D Duarte, Alex Martinez, Carlos Neva.
- Midfielders: Fran Rico, Alvaro Vadillo, Fede San Emetario, Alejandro Pozo, Ramon Azeez, Fede Vico, Daniel Ojeda, Angel Montoro, Y Herrera, Antonio Puertas.
- Forwards: Adrian Ramos, Juancho, Rodri Rios Lozano, Soldado.
Real Sociedad Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Alex Remiro, Miguel Angel Moya.
- Defenders: Joseba Zaldua, Modibo Sagnan, Diego Llorente, Hector Moreno, Aritz Elustondo, Robin Le Normand, Aihen Munoz.
- Midfielders: Martin Odegaard, Igor Zubeldia, Asier Illaramendi, Mikel Marino, Ruben Pardo, Adnan Januzaj, David Zurutuza, Kevin Rodrigues, Luca Sangelli, Ander Guevara.
- Forwards: Mikel Oyarzabal, Willian Jose, Ander Barrentxea, A Isak, Portu.
Granada Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 3-0 Win vs Espanyol
- 0-1 Defeat vs Sevilla
- 4-4 Draw vs Villarreal
- 2-1 Win vs Alcoron
- 1-1 Draw vs Mallorca
Celta Vigo Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 1-1 Draw vs Sevilla
- 1-0 Win vs Valencia
- 1-3 Defeat vs Real Madrid
- 2-2 Draw vs Vallecano
- 1-3 Defeat vs Athletic Bilbao
Predicted Result: Granada 1 – 2 Real Sociedad
Match Preview: It is going to be a crucial match for both sides. Because each of them needs the points badly. The two contenders will try to snatch all the match points. Thus they both would like to play attacking football.
In the recent head to heads, the White and Blues completely dominated their counterparts. In fact, they have won 4 out of the last 5 meetings in opposed to Granada’s only one victory. Moreover, Granada failed to defeat Sociedad since 2015. Besides, the Anoeta based club has scored as many as 10 goals in the last 4 meetings against the Nasrids. Thus this stats will keep the visitors ahead mentally.
So I’m backing the visitors to run away with all the 3 match points with a 2-1 victory over the home side.