We are expecting another title of the red devils after a long time as they bought stars like Paul Pogba & Ibrahimovic. Important thing and the turning point of Man U is, their icon and highest paid forwards scoring goal from friendly matches. Into this first match of Premier League against Bournemouth, Alvaro Morata, Wayne Rooney & Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored one second and guide their team to ensure the victory and forced to stand on top position in table. Two goal difference winning is really important and tremendous success by MU.
25th season of English Premier League is going to start in next 13th August, 2016 which is examined the third largest league football competition in the world nowadays. Total twenty clubs are going to compete here as like before. Among them, Manchester United and Bournemouth are scheduled to play their inaugural match in this tournament in 14th August, 2016 at Vitality Stadium. Let’s see their match details below.
# Short Details of Upcoming Match:
- Competition Between – Manchester United Vs Bournemouth
- Event Name – Premier League
- Session – 2016/17
- Edition – 25th
- Match Date – 14th August, 2016
- Game Time – 13:30 (BST)
- Day – Sunday
# Short Details of Hosting Ground: Upcoming match between the Red Devils and the Cherries will take place at Dean Court. Though, it is currently known as Vitality Stadium due to the reason of sponsorship. It was founded in 1910 and since then it became the home ground of Bournemouth.
- Ground Name – Vitality Stadium
- Address – Kings Park, Bournemouth, Dorset, England
- Seats Capacity – 11,464
- Surface – Grass
- Opened – 1910
- Host Ground – A.F.C. Bournemouth
# Head To Head Comparison: The Red Devils have played against the Cherries total ten times before where they first met in 8th January, 1949. Among ten matches, United won six times and the Cherries won only twice times. Two matches were drawn. Last time they met in 17th may, 2016 where Manchester United destroyed Bournemouth by 3 – 1 goals which was a Premier League competition.
- Total Played – 10
- The Red Devils Won – 6
- The Cherries Won – 2
- Game Drawn – 2
- No Result – 0
# Possible Line Up of the Red Devils:
- Goalkeeper – David de Gea (Spain)
- Defender – Eric Bailly (Ivory Coast), Daley Blind (Netherlands), Luke Shaw (England)
- Midfielder – Antonio Valencia (Ecuador), Marouane Fellaini (Belgium), Michael Carrick (England), Jesse Lingard (England)
- Striker – Anthony Martial (France), Wayne Rooney (England), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden)
# Pattern: 4 – 2 – 3 – 1
# Manager: Jose Mourinho (Portugal)
# Possible Line Up of the Cherries:
- Goalkeeper – Artur Boruc (Poland)
- Defender – Simon Francis (Captain & England), Steve Cook (England), Charlie Daniels (England), Tyrone Mings (England)
- Midfielder – Dan Gosling (England), Andrew Surman (England), Marc Pugh (England), Junior Stanislas (England)
- Striker – Callum Wilson (England), Lys Mousset (France)
# Pattern: 4 – 4 – 2
# Manager: Eddie Howe (England)
# Prediction: Both teams are English, so they are actually somewhat alike which means their playing style is almost similar. But also one thing should remember that, Manchester United is the most successful team in EPL and also the most popular club. They have more talented players than the Cherries. Besides, their recent performance are also well than them. So, they should be the winner of their upcoming match. So, the prediction is – Manchester United 3 – 1 Bournemouth.