Bayern Munich and Schalke 04 are both heading towards their second match of ongoing Bundesliga 2016/17 which will be staged in next 9th September, 2016. 54th edition of Bundesliga has started in 26th August, 2016 where most of the club has already played their first match in this tournament.
# Competition Details:
- Game Between – Bayern Munich Vs Schalke [Highlights video will be available after the match]
- Event Name – Bundesliga
- Event Episode – 54th
- Session – 2016/17
- When – 9th September, 2016
- Begin at – 19:30
- Day – Friday
# Ground Details: The upcoming match between the Bavarians and the Miners will be hosted at the Veltins Arena which has 62,271 capacity for the league competition and 54,740 for the international match. Besides, the ground has exclusive 90 suites for the specials. It was founded in 2001 and since then used by the Schalke as their home ground.
- Ground Name – Veltins Arena
- Address – Gelsenkirchen, Germany
- Seats Capacity – 62,271
- Suites – 90
- Field Surface – Grass
- Established – 2001
- Home Ground – Schalke 04
# Head To Head Balance: The German top tier played with the Schalke o4 total 98b times and among them they won 52 times, lost 19 and drawn 27 times so far. They first played against each other in 23rd October, 2016 and the match was drawn by 1 – 1. In 16th April, 2016, they made their last head to head fight where the Bavarians won by 3 – 0. If we consider their last five head to head statistics, Bayern won thrice and lost none but to draw twice.
- Total Competitions Held – 98
- The Miners Won – 19
- The Miners Lost – 52
- Matches Drawn – 27
# Last Five Matches of the Bavarians: According to the last five matches result of the FCB, they won all but to lose one against Real Madrid by 1 – 0 goal which was a part of International Champions Cup 2016 competition.
- 27th Aug, 2016 – Vs (6 – 0) Werder Bremen => Victory
- 20th Aug, 2016 – Vs (5 – 0) Carl Zeiss Jena => Victory
- 15th Aug, 2016 – Vs (2 – 0) Borussia Dortmund => Victory
- 4th Aug, 2016 – Vs (0 – 1) Real Madrid => Lost
- 31st Jul, 2016 – Vs (4 – 1) Inter Milan => Victory
# Last Five Matches of the Royal Blues: On the other hand, the last match of the Royal Blues against Twente was cancelled which was about to place in 1st September, 2016. Among their rest four matches, they won thrice and lost one against Eintracht Frankfurt.
- 1st Sep, 2016 – Vs Twente => Cancelled
- 27th Aug, 2016 – Vs (0 – 1) Eintracht => Lost
- 20th Aug, 2016 – Vs (4 – 1) Villingen => Won
- 14th Aug, 2016 – Vs (3 – 2) Athletic Club => Won
- 7th Aug, 2016 – Vs (3 – 1) Fiorentina => Won
So, considering above all discussion it seems that the both clubs have possible strength to win but analyzing their successive percentage, the FCB is far better condition than the Miners. They are the current champion of Bundesliga and also the most successful German team. So, they have more chance to win their next match.
Leave a Reply