Hello football lovers, it’s Derby d’Italia time. Not exactly in the, as usual, place as neither San Siro nor Juventus Stadium is going to host this mouth-watering clash. The match will be hosted by a venue which is almost 7 and a half thousand kilometers away from Italy. The Nanjing Olympics Sports Center of China will get to see the magic of one of the best footballers in the history as CR7 is all set to feature against the Milan based club. It will be the clash of the former Chelsea bosses as The Blues’ recently departed coach Maurizio Sarri will be on a battle against another former Chelsea head coach Antonio Conte.
- Teams: Juventus vs Inter Milan
- Competition: International Champions Cup
- Date: 24th July, 2019
- Time: 12:30 pm BST, 11:30 am GMT, 7:30 local
- Venue: Nanjing Olympic Sports Center
- Goalkeepers: Gianluigi Buffon, Wojciech Szczesny, Leonardo Loria, Carlo Pinsoglio, Mattia Perin, Mattia Del Favero.
- Defenders: Mattia De Sciglio, Matthijs De Ligt, Giorgio Chiellini, Alex Sandro, Leonardo Bonucci, Joao Cancelo, Daniele Rugani, Giangiacomo Magnani.
- Midfielders: Luca Pellegrini, Marko Pjaca, Miralem Pjanic, Aaron Ramsey, Juan Cuadrado, Sami Khedira, Adrien Rabiot, Rodrigo Bentancur, Emre Can, Douglas Costa, Blaise Matuidi.
- Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Stefano Padovan, Paulo Dybala, Gonzalo Higuain, Federico Bernardeschi, Moise Kean, Mario Mandzukic.
Inter Milan Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Samir Handanovic, Tommaso Berni, Daniele Padelli.
- Defenders: Diego Godin, Andrea Ranocchia, Miranda, Federico Dimarco, Stefan De Vrij, Ryan Nolan, Alessandro Bastoni, Dalbert Henrique.
- Midfielders: Andrea palazzi, Roberto Gagliardini, Radja Nainggolan, Matias Vecino, Stefano Sensi, Joao Mario, Matteo Politano, Kwadio Asamoah, Valentino Lazaro, Borja Valero, Nicolo Barella, Danilo D’Ambrosio, Ivan Perisic, Milan Skriniar, Antonio Candreva, Marcelo Brozovic.
- Forawrds: Sebastiano Esposito, Samuele Longo, Lautaro Martinez, Mauro Icardi, Facundo Colidio.
Juventus Last 5 Matches:
- 2-3 Defeat vs Tottenham
- 0-2 Defeat vs Sampdoria
- 1-1 Draw vs Atalanta
- 0-2 Defeat vs Roma
- 1-1 Draw vs Torino
Inter Milan Last 5 Matches:
- 0-1 Defeat vs Man Utd
- 2-1 Win vs Lugano
- 2-1 Win vs Empoli
- 1-4 Defeat vs Napoli
- 2-0 Win vs Chievo
Predicted Result: Juventus 3 – 1 Inter Milan
Match Preview: Both the teams have already featured in the International Champions Cup matches this season but are yet to win as the Italian sides were haunted by the English giants. Juventus faced UEFA Champions League runners up Tottenham in their first ICC match of this preseason. At one stage they went 2-1 up but the Spurs came from the behind to win the game, thanks to very very late Harry Kane winner as the English captain sealed the match with a stunning goal. On the contrary, Inter also faced a defeat as Red Devils’ teenage player Mason Greenwood
The two sides are full of stars and are one of the most balanced sides of the Europe. We are expecting a good battle. But logically, Maurizio Sarri’s Juventus might prove to be much more stronger than their counterparts. I’m guessing both the side will score. But with a sensational attack, the Bianconeris should come out victorious after the 90 minutes of football and certainly it’s going to be a tough, tough day at the office for the Inter defenders. I’m picking a 3-1 victory for the Old Ladies of Turin with a Cristiano Ronaldo goal.