In the International Champions Cup, Juventus vs Tottenham is one of the biggest matches in this season cup where both of the teams will try to win in the game as they are both strong and balanced team. The match will kick start at 12.30 pm local time at Singapore National Stadium on 21st July. Juventus Football Club, they also are known as Juve, is an Italian professional football club based in Turin. In Contrast, Tottenham Hotspur, commonly referred to as Tottenham or Spurs, is an English professional football club in Tottenham, based in London. Fans from both teams will be looking for the game, therefore, some match details are given.
- Match Between: Tottenham VS Juventus
- Date: 21st July
- Time: 12:30 PM
- Day: Sunday
- Venue: Singapore National Stadium
- Location: 1 Stadium Dr, Singapore 397629
- Capacity: 55,000
- Surface: Grass
Juventus Team Squad:
- Goal Keepers: Wojciech Szczesny, Gianluigi Buffon, Mattia Perin, Carlo Pinsoglio.
- Defender: Daniel Rugani, Leonardo Bonucci, Merih Demiral, Giorgio Chiellini, Alex Sandro, Luca Pellegrini, Mattia De Sciglio, Joao Cancelo.
- Midfielder: Miralem Pjanic, Emre Can, Aaron Ramsey, Adrien Rabiot, Rodrigo, Bantancur, Blaise Matuidi, Sami Khedira.
- Forward: Cristiano Ronaldo, Marko Pjaca, Fedrico Bernardschi, Douglas Costa, Juan Cuadrado, Paulo Dybala, Moise Kean, Gonzalo Higuain, Mario Mandzukic.
Tottenham Team Squad:
- Goal Keepers: Hugo Lloris, Paulo Gazzaniga, Davidson Sanchez
- Defender: Jan Vertonghem, Toby Alderweirld, Juan Foyth, Cameron Carter-Vickers, Danny Rose, Ben Davies, Kieran Trippeier, Serge Aurier, Kyle Walker-Peters
- Midfielder: Eric Dier, Oliver Skipp, Tanguy Ndombele, Harry Winks, Christian Erickson, Maussa Sissoko, Christian Eriksen, Dele Alli, Josh Onomah.
- Forward: Heung-min Son, Georges-Kevin N’Koudou, Lucas Moura, Erik Lamela, Harry Kane, Vincent Janssen.
Juventus Last 5 Match:
- Juventus 0-2 Sampdoria (A)
- Juventus 1-1 Atlanta (H)
- Juventus 0-2 Roma (A)
- Juventus 1-1 Torino (H)
- Juventus 1-1 Inter (A)
Tottenham Last 5 Match:
- Tottenham Hotspur 0-2 Liverpool (H)
- Tottenham Hotspur 2-2 Everton (H)
- Tottenham Hotspur 3-2 Ajax (A)
- Tottenham Hotspur 0-1 B’mouth (A)
- Tottenham Hotspur 0-1 West Ham (H)
Match Prediction: Juventus 2-1 Tottenham
Juventus is a giant club in Italy as they have won the most major honors (in total 67) among all other football clubs in Italy. Juventus has a long history of winning, such as Italian Serie A and Serie B, Coppa Italia, UEFA Cup, European Super Cup and so on. The recent biggest event which came as a surprise as Cristiano Ronaldo Suddenly moved to Juventus from Madrid, a few months back. Now Juventus has a very balanced team with a player like Ronaldo, Dybala, Douglas Costa, Juan, Higuain, Khedira and on. All these players make Juventus’s Mid and Forward very strong. Currently, they have been playing with 4-4-2 Formation. Wojciech Szczesny is a good goalkeeper as he recently replaced by Legendary Buffon.
Tottenham were also the runners-up of the 2018–19 UEFA Champions League competition. The club has a long-standing rivalry with nearby club Arsenal, with head-to-head fixtures known as the North London derby. Now they are playing with a 4-2-3-1 formation and their center forward is Lucas Moura. In the left side there is Heung-Min Son and on the right side is backed by Eriksen. In more, their defense is protected by Sanchez, Danny, Toby, and Kieran. With a pretty solid team, Tottenham will come forward to face Crystal Palace.
This is going to be a very entertaining match for the fans all over the globe as both teams are equally strong and balanced. In a game of football, anyone can win the game and it becomes very hard to guess which team will win when both teams are strong but I am guessing Juventus will win.