In upcoming English Premier League Leicester City and Bournemouth are coming face to face to win the race in the tournament. Both of the teams were well known in their own category and for sure their supporter will be looking forward to watch the game. Here is the match preview and details given below:
- Match Between:Leicester City VS Bournemouth
- Date:31st August 2019
- Time: 3:00 pm
- Day: Saturday
- Stadium Name: The King Power Stadium
- Location: Filbert Way; Leicester; England
- Capacity: 32,312
- Surface: Desso GrassMaster
Leicester City is a well-known English professional football club based in East Midlands of Leicester. Their home ground is King Power Stadium and the club take participate in the Premier league and England’s Top Divisional of football.
Leicester City Team Squad:
Kasper Schmeichel, Ben Chilwell, Wes Morgan, Jonny Evans, Demarai Gray, Jamie Vardy, James Maddison, Ricardo Pereira, Flip Benkovic, Daniel Amartey, Harvey Barnes, Matty James, Adrien Silva, Nampalsy Mendy, WildfredNdidi, Christian Fuchs, Rachid Ghezzel, Barston Kapustka, Callum Elder, Andy King, Hamza Choudhury, James Justin, Islam Slimani.
A.F.C Bournemouth is a professional football club based is Bournemouth, Dorset and they also competes in the Premier League and top tier of the English football league system. A.F.C. Bournemouth have won the second and third tiers of English football, and were twice runners-up of the fourth tier. They have also won the Football League Trophy, and the Football League Third Division South Cup.
Bournemouth Team Squad:
ArturBoruc, Simon Francis, Steve Cook, Dan Gosling, Nathan Ake, Andrew Surman, Marc Pugh, Jefferson Lerma, Lys Mousset, Jordon Ibe, Charlie Daniels, Aaron Ramsdale, Callum Wilson, Brad Smith, Adam Smith, Lewis Cook, Joshua King, Jermain Defoe, Junior Stanislas, David Brooks, Diego Rico, Emerson Hyndman, Connor Mahoney, Ryan Fraser, Jack Simpson, Tyrone Mings, Asmir Begovic, Kyle Taylor, Matt Butcher, Will Dennis, Jordan Holmes, Mark Traver, Matt Worthington, Sam Surridge, Corey Jordan, Frank Vincent, Charlie Seaman.
Last 5 match of Leicester City:
- 12-05-2019 – Leicester City 0-0 Chelsea – Premier League
- 06-05-19 – Leicester City 0-1 Man City – Premier League
- 28-04-2019 – Leicester City 3-0 Arsenal – Premier League
- 20-04-2019 – Leicester City 2-2 West Ham – Premier League
- 12- 04-2019 – Leicester City 0-1 New Castel – Premier League
Last 5 match of Bournemouth:
- 12-05-19 – Bournemouth 3-5 C Palace – Premier League
- 04-05-2019 – Bournemouth 1-0 Tottenham – Premier League
- 27-04-2019 – Bournemouth 3-3- Southampton – Premier League
- 20—4-2019 – Bournemouth 0-1 Fulham – Premier League
- 13-04-2019 – Bournemouth 5-0 Brighton – Premier League
Match Prediction: Leicester City3-1 Bournemouth
Leicester City and Bournemouth are both strong teams according to their previous result with another team. In addition, in their last head to head match Leicester City won by 2-0 against Bournemouth which was held is year in 30th March. Now looking at all the statistics and data Leicester City likely to be favorite in their next game but it is also true anything can happen in the game of football.