Leicester City is a big team in English Premier League and they also reconstructed the team after Riyad Mahrez transfer. They are doing well this season and they also bought some new talented players on the team. Leicester City did not play well in the last season. They were the good team but the were in the 9th position. Burnley is an underdog team but they are doing well in recent times. Burnley is 7th position in the league table. Both teams playing well in this season and they both prepare for the first leg of them.
The match between Burnley vs Leicester City will be held in The King Power Stadium which is the home ground of Leicester City. This is an advantage for Leicester City. Let’s check this match details.
- Match Between: Leicester City vs Burnley
- Date: 19th October 2019
- Time: 03:00 PM
- Day: Saturday
- Venue: The King Power Stadium
- Location: Filbert Way Leicester, England
- Capacity: 32,312
- Field Size: 105 X 68 Meters
- Surface: Desso Grass Master
Leicester City is one of the famous clubs of EPL. Leicester City has many talented players in the club and they also picked many new players in the team. Dennis Praet is playing very well and he also scored recently another star Jamie Vardy is in good form. Let’s see Leicester City Team Squad.
Leicester City Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Kasper Schmeichel, Danny Ward, Eldin Jakupovic
- Defenders: James Justin, Ben Chilwell, Caglar Soyuncu, Wes Morgan, Jonny Evans, Filip Benkovic, Daniel Amartey, Ricardo Pereira, Christian Fuchs
- Midfielders: Demarai Gray, Youri Tielemans, James Maddison, Marc Albrighton, Harvey Barnes, Hamza Choudhury, Matty James, Nampalys Mendy, Wilfred Ndidi, Dennis Praet
- Forwards: Jamie Vardy, Kelechi Iheanacho, Ayoze Perez
Burnley as an underdog team create many good chances in previous matches and they also won many matches. Burnley’s players are playing constantly well and they also practice more and more for the ten in the league table.
Burnley Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Nick Pope, Joe Hart, Adam Legzdins, Bailey Peacock-Farrell
- Defenders: Matthew Lowton, Charlie Taylor, James Tarkowski, Ben Mee, Ben Gibson, Erik Pieters, Phil Bardsley, Kevin Long
- Midfielders: Jack Cork, Johann Berg Gudmundsson, Danny Drinkwater, Dwight McNeil, Robbie Brady, Jeff Hendrick, Ashley Westwood, Aaron Lennon
- Forwards: Chris Wood, Ashley Barnes, Jay Rodriguez, Matej Vydra
Match Prediction: Leicester City 2-1 Burnley
Last 5 match of Leicester City:
- 05.10.2019 – Leicester City 1-2 Liverpool – Premier League
- 29.09.2019 – Leicester City 5-0 Newcastle United – Premier League
- 24.09.2019 – Leicester City 4-0 Luton – Carabao Cup
- 214.09.2019 – Leicester City 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur – Premier League
- 14.09.2019 – Leicester City 0-1 Manchester United – Premier League
Last 5 Match of Burnley:
- 05.10.2019 – Burnley 1-0 Everton – Premier League
- 28.09.2019 – Burnley 2-2 Aston Villa – Premier League
- 21.09.2019 – Burnley 2-0 Norwich City – Premier League
- 14.09.2019 – Burnley 1-1 Brighton – Premier League
- 31.08.2019 – Burnley 0-3 Liverpool – Premier League
Match Preview: It will be very difficult for Burnley to win against Leicester City. Leicester City a star club and this club also wants to win the match. Leicester City also wants to make a good move. This match is important for both of the teams and Burnley has the winning chance but Leicester City has more chances to win. I will pick Leicester City as a winner team.