In another match week 05 fixture, Levante UD will come face to face with SD Eibar. Both the sides didn’t have the best of the starts as both tasted defeat in their respective season openers. Levante started the campaign with a 1 goal defeat against Alaves. Then they took part in 1 more away fixture as well as 2 home clashes. However, now they are all set to play their 3rd home game of the season. In fact, they will come back to the abode following their trip to Santiago Bernabeu.
Conversely, Eibar will play their 4th away match of the campaign. After 3 back to back away trips they finally made their comeback to the home. They faced Espanyol in their first home clash at the Ipurua Municipal Stadium this season. Now they will have a trip to the Ciutat de Valencia to take on the Frogs.
- Participating Teams: Levante UD vs SD Eibar
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Week: 05
- Date: 21st September, 2019
- Time: 3 pm BST/ 2 pm GMT/ 4 pm Local Time
- Day: Saturday
- Venue: Estadi Ciutat de Valencia
- Location: Valencia, Spain
- Capacity: 26,354
- Goalkeepers: Oitor Olazabal, Aitor Fernandez.
- Defenders: Carlos Clerc, Ivan Lopez, Tono, Chema, Coke, Sergio Postigo, Erick Cabaco, Antonio Luna.
- Midfielders: Jorge Miramon, Chieck Doukoure, Enis Bardhi, Jose Luis Morales, Ruben Vezo, Jose Campana.
- Forwards: Gonzalo Melero, Sergio Leon, Armando Sadiku, Hernani, Moses Simon, Sanjin Prcic, Roger Marti, Ruben Rochina, Nikola Vukcevic, Ivi.
- Goalkeepers: Yoel, Jon Magunoitia, Asier Riesgo, Marko Dmitrovic.
- Defenders: Pedro Bigas, Esteban Burgos, Rober, Ruben Lobato, Jose Martinez, Alvaro Tejero, Jordi Calavera, Ivan Ramis, Jose Angel, Anaitz Arbilla.
- Midfielders: Olabe, Edu Exposito, Takashi Inur, Alberto Mari Sanchez, Gonzalo Escalante, Sergio Alvarez, Pape Diop, Paulo Oliviera, Pedro Leon.
- Forwards: Asier Benito Sasiain, Quique Gonzalez, Sergi Enrich, Fabian Orellana, Pablo de Blasis, Kike, Nano, Ekhi Bravo, Charles.
Levante Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 0-1 Defeat vs Deportivo Alaves
- 2-2 Draw vs Atletico
- 2-1 Win vs Girona
- 4-1 Win vs Vallecano
- 0-1 Defeat vs Barcelona
Eibar last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 1-2 Defeat vs Real Mallorca
- 2-2 Draw vs Barcelona
- 0-1 Defeat vs Villarreal
- 1-0 Win vs Betis
- 1-0 Win vs Valencia
Predicted Result : Levante 1 – 2 Eibar
Match Preview : First of all, Levante will get the home advantage as they will play in their familiar condition. But they have to be careful to get better of their opposition. Definitely, they will play for all 3 points. However, I think they will go with a 4-1-2-1-2 formation for this clash. Bardhi will occupy the number 10 place. In addition to this, Mayoral and Sergi Leon should partner each other at the front.
On the contrary, Eibar too will be looking for a victory. They also need the 3 points badly. However, Jose Luis is most likely to go with a 4-4-2 formation. Moreover, they would like to play dominating football as well. But considering an away match they need to play keeping balanced both in attack as well as in the defense.
Coming to my prophecy, I expect a tied battle between the two sides. I also think both the sides will score in this clash. Finally, my prediction for this encounter is a 2-1 victory for the visiting side.