In the penultimate game of the match week 07, Levante UD will come face to face with CA Osasuna. The Sunday evening clash has been scheduled to be kicked off at 6:30 pm local time (4:30 pm GMT). However, it will be Levante’s 4th home game of the season. Despite making a shaky start in the season opener, they made a good beginning at their home. They lost to Alaves in their opening fixture away from the home but managed to beat mighty Villarreal CF in their abode. So they will be confident to take on Osasuna at the Ciudad de Valencia. Nevertheless, they will play this fixture following their trip to the Benito Villamarin Stadium.
Conversely, it is going to be the 4th away fixture for CA Osasuna. In fact, Los Rojillos will continue their road journey as it will be their successive road. They will have this trip to the Valencia-based venue following their visit to the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. By the way, they will get back to their abode after this clash to host Villarreal CF at the El Sadar Stadium.
- Participating Teams: Levante UD vs CA Osasuna
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Week: 07
- Date: 29th September 2019
- Time: 5:30 pm BST/ 4:30 pm GMT/ 6:30 pm Local Time
- Day: Sunday
- Venue: Estadi Ciutat de Valencia
- Location: Valencia, Spain
- Capacity: 26,354
- Goalkeepers: Oitor Olazabal, Aitor Fernandez.
- Defenders: Carlos Clerc, Ivan Lopez, Tono, Chema, Coke, Sergio Postigo, Erick Cabaco, Antonio Luna.
- Midfielders: Jorge Miramon, Chieck Doukoure, Enis Bardhi, Jose Luis Morales, Ruben Vezo, Jose Campana.
- Forwards: Gonzalo Melero, Sergio Leon, Armando Sadiku, Hernani, Moses Simon, Sanjin Prcic, Roger Marti, Ruben Rochina, Nikola Vukcevic, Ivi.
- Goalkeepers: Sergio Herrera, Ruben, Juan Perez.
- Defenders: Oier, Carlos Clerc, Unai Garcia, Lillo, Juan Villar Vazquez, Aridane Hernandez, Endika Irigoyen.
- Midfielders: Nacho Vidal, David Garcia, Fran Merida, Roberto Torres, Ruben Garcia, Robert Ibanez, Inigo Perez, Miguel Olavide, Luis Perea, Jon Moncayola, Aimar Oroz.
- Forwards: Xisco, Enrique Barja, Brandon Thomas, Ivan Christopher Martinez, Javier Martinez.
Levante Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 2-1 Win vs Villarreal
- 0-1 Defeat vs Deportivo Alaves
- 2-2 Draw vs Atletico
- 2-1 Win vs Girona
- 4-1 Win vs Vallecano
Osasuna Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 0-0 Draw vs Eibar
- 1-0 Win vs Leganes
- 0-1 Defeat vs Real Oviedo
- 3-2 Win vs Cordoba
- 2-0 Win vs Las palmas
Predicted Result: Levante 1 – 2 Osasuna
Match Preview: Firstly, both the sides will be looking for all the 3 points. The crowd support will keep the Frogs mentally ahead than their counterparts. In addition to this, their head coach Paco Lopez will definitely go for a victory. Thus, he may opt the attacking tactics for this encounter.
On the contrary, Osasuna will also try to snatch the points from their opposition. They will play away from the home but they should be confident as well. As I think, Arrasate will aim nothing but the 3 points. So consider it as an away fixture, he will go with a balanced style of play.
Coming to the prediction, I think it will be a competitive match. I also back both sides to score. Finally, my pick is 2-1 away victory for the promoted side.