In another match week 03 clash, Levante UD will play Real Valladolid. It is going to be their 2nd consecutive home game. So Ciutat de Valencia will host this Saturday afternoon clash. Conversely, Real Valladolid will play their 3rd consecutive away match this season. Following their season opener against Betis, the Pucelanos travelled to Santiago Bernabeu to take on Real Madrid. Now they are heading to Valencia to play the Frogs. In addition to that, Sergio Gonzalez’s side will eventually head back to home to play their first home game of the season after the international break in the early September. Levante finished 15th in the league table last season and their counterparts stood just a spot behind them. The clash has been scheduled to start on 7 pm local time (5 pm GMT).
- Participating Teams: Levante UD vs Real Valladolid
- Competition: La Liga
- Match Week: 03
- Date: 31st August, 2019
- Time: 6 pm BST/ 5 pm GMT/ 7 pm Local Time
- Day: Saturday
- Venue: Estadi Ciutat de Valencia
- Location: Valencia, Spain
- Capacity: 26,354
- Goalkeepers: Oitor Olazabal, Aitor Fernandez.
- Defenders: Carlos Clerc, Ivan Lopez, Tono, Chema, Coke, Sergio Postigo, Erick Cabaco, Antonio Luna.
- Midfielders: Jorge Miramon, Chieck Doukoure, Enis Bardhi, Jose Luis Morales, Ruben Vezo, Jose Campana.
- Forwards: Gonzalo Melero, Sergio Leon, Armando Sadiku, Hernani, Moses Simon, Sanjin Prcic, Roger Marti, Ruben Rochina, Nikola Vukcevic, Ivi.
- Goalkeepers: Churripi, Jordi Masip.
- Defenders: Federico Barba, Kiko, Fernando Calero, Luismi, Javi Antonito, Javi Moyano, Nacho Martinez.
- Midfielders: Javi Sanchez, Akvaro Aguado, David Mayoral, Joaquin,Fede San Emeterio, Jorge de Frutos, Hervias, Anuar, Toni Villa, Ruben Alcaraz, Michel.
- Forwards: Chris Ramos, Waldo Rubio, Sandro Ramirez, Marcos de Sousa, Enes Unal, Oscar Plano, Stiven Plaza, Sergi Guardiola.
Levante Last 5 Matches (Last Season) :
- 2-2 Draw vs Atletico
- 2-1 Win vs Girona
- 4-1 Win vs Vallecano
- 0-1 Defeat vs Barcelona
- 4-0 Win vs Betis
Valladolid Last 5 Matches (Last Season) :
- 0-2 Defeat vs Valencia
- 2-1 Win vs Rayo Vallecano
- 1-0 Win vs Athletic Bilbao
- 0-1 Defeat vs Atletico Madrid
- 1-0 Win vs Girona
Predicted Result: Levante 2 – 0 Real Valladolid
Match Preview: It will be a clash between the underdogs. The match may not seem that much important to you. But it is going to be a very very important fixture for both the competing side. Granotas were relegated 4 seasons ago, before coming back to the top flight in the very next season. Since then in the last two campaigns, the Valencia based club occupied the 15th position for two consecutive times. They were just 3 place above the relegation line. So you may feel now, how much important these points would be for them.
On the contrary, The White and Violets, came back to the Spanish premier division last season after 4 years in the segunda division. They finished 16th last season, only 2 spot above the relegation line. So despite being an away match, they will try to earn something from this game.
Firstly, I think Levante will get the home support and this will put them ahead than their opponents. In addition to this, I guess there will be less than 2.5 goals in this encounter. Moreover, Levante are more likely to keep a clean sheet. Finally, my pick is a 2-0 victory for the hosts.