Euro 2020 will start from next year and the qualifying round is running now. Here playing many European famous teams. Portugal was the last champion of the tournament. Portugal playing well and they also won many matches of qualifying round. Portugal also played last world cup also performed mindblowing performance.
We all know all Europen football-playing countries have different playing skill. Portugal is one of them and they are the dangerous ones. Portugal has many famous players in the team and all the players take special preparation for this qualifying round.
- Match Between: Lithuania vs Portugal
- Date: 10th September 2019
- Time: 07:45 PM
- Day: Tuesday
- Tournament: European Qualifying
- Venue: LFF Stadionas
- Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
- Capacity: 5,067
- Surface: Artificial Turf
Portugal is one of the most dangerous teams in the world and they won the last tournament. Portugal has many famous players and also many stars are playing here. The frontman Cristiano Ronaldo is leading the team. Other players are came from a famous club.
Portugal Team Squad:
- Goalkeeper: Jose Sa, Beto, Rui Patricio
- Defenders: Ferro, Daniel Carrico, Mario Rui, Nelson Semedo, Ruben Dias, Joao Cancelo, Raphael Guerreiro, Jose Fonte
- Midfielders: Ruben Neves, Pizzi, Bruno Fernandes, Renato Sanches, Danilo Pereira, Bernardo Silva, William Carvalho, Joao Moutinho
- Forwards: Daniel Podence, Diogo Jota, Joao Felix, Rafa Silva, Goncalo Guedes, Cristiano Ronaldo
Lithuania is the underdog in this match and they recently playing well. Lithuania has many talented players. Lithuania prepared well for this match.
Lithuania Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Vytautas Cerniauskas, Emilijus Zubas, Ernestas Setkus
- Defenders: Markus Palionis, Algis Jankauskas, Edvinas Girdvainis, Rolandas Baravykas, Linas Klimavicius, Vytautas Andriuskevicius, Egidijus Vaitkunas
- Midfielders: Giedrius Matulevicius, Paulius Golubickas, Domantas Simkus, Donatas Kazlauskas, Ovidijus Verbickas, Modestas Vorobjovas, Deimantas Petravicius, Mantas Kuklys, Arturas Zulpa, Vykintas Slivka, Saulius Mikoliunas
- Forwards: Karolis Laukzemis, Fedor Cernych
Match Prediction: Lithuania 0-3 Portugal
Lithuania last 5 matches:
- 07.09.2019 – Lithuania 0-3 Ukraine – European Championship
- 10.06.2019 – Lithuania 1-4 Serbia – European Championship
- 07.06.2019 – Lithuania 1-1 Luxembourg – European Championship
- 25.03.2019 – Lithuania 0-0 Azerbaijan – European Championship
- 22.03.2019 – Lithuania 1-2 Luxembourg – European Championship
Portugal last 5 matches:
- 07.09.2019 – Portugal 4-2 Serbia – European Championship
- 06.09.2019 – Portugal 1-0 Netherlands – European Championship
- 05.06.2019 – Portugal 3-1 Switzerland – UEFA Nations League
- 25.03.2019 – Portugal 1-1 Serbia – European Championship
- 23.03.2019 – Portugal 0-0 Ukraine – European Championship
Match Preview: Portugal is a team of spirit and their team combination also made it stronger. Here Lithuania is small team. Cristiano Ronaldo is playing fantastic in his club and scoring every match. other players of Portugal are playing well in the clubs. Portugal already won many match of this tournament. Lithuania has also many good players and they also playing big clubs. This match Portugal is the most favorite team and they will win the match.