The big blast of English Premier League, two biggest team will play their first leg against each other. The last Champions League Winner club Liverpool will play against another big giant of England Tottenham. The viewers of EPL are eagerly waiting for this match.
Jurgen Klopp is the manager of Liverpool and he has reconstructed this club last year. And for the result, they won last Champions League and also played well in the Premier League. They got third place in the Premier League. Tottenham Hotspur is also another club that played well in the last Premier League and them continuously performing well in this season.
- Match Between: Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Date: 27th October 2019
- Time: 04:30 PM
- Day: Sunday
- Stadium: Anfield, Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- Capacity: 54,074
- Field Size: 108 X 68 Meters
- Surface: Grass Master
In this season Tottenham is now in the 7th place in the league table. This is not good enough for Tottenham and this team is a highly qualified team. There are many famous and stars are on the team. Harry Kane is also playing with this club and other players are also ready for this match.
Tottenham Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Hugo Lloris, Paulo Gazzaniga, Michel Vorm
- Defenders: Danny Rose, Jan Vertonghen, Davinson Sanchez, Kyle Walker-Peters, Serge Aurier, Juan Foyth, Ben Davies
- Midfielders: Harry Winks, Victor Wanyama, Erik Lamela, Eric Dier, Giovani Lo Celso, Moussa Sissoko, Ryan Sessegnon, Christian Eriksen, Dele Alli, Tanguy Ndombele, Lucas Moura, Oliver Skipp
- Forwards: Harry Kane, Son Heung-min
Liverpool is the best team of EPL and they have many star players in the team and they also in the good form. Liverpool is playing well in this season and they have the title-winning chance. There are new many famous players on the team. Sadio Mane is also now very good form and he is also continuously making the score.
Team Squad of Liverpool:
- Goalkeepers: Adrian, Alisson, Caoimhin Kelleher, Andy Lonergan
- Defenders: Nathaniel Clyne, Dejan Lovren, Virgil van Dijk, Andrew Robertson, Joe Gomez, Joel Matip, Yasser Larouci, Ki-Jana Hoever, Sepp van den Berg, Trent Alexander-Arnold
- Midfielders: Georginio Wijnaldum, Fabinho, James Milner, Jordan Henderson, Naby Keita, Adam Lallana, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Curtis Jones, Xherdan Shaqiri, Harvey Elliott
- Forwards: Sadio Mane, Roberto Firmino, Rhian Brewster, Mohamed Salah, Divock Origi
Match Prediction: Liverpool 2-1 Tottenham
Last 5 Match of Liverpool:
- 23.10.2019 – Liverpool 4-1 Genk – UEFA Champions League
- 05.10.2019 – Liverpool 2-1 Leicester City – Premier League
- 02.10.2019 – Liverpool 4-3 Salzburg – UEFA Champions League
- 28.09.2019 – Liverpool 1-0 Sheffield United – Premier League
- 25.09.2019 – Liverpool 2-0 MK Dons – Premier League
Last 5 Match of Tottenham:
- 22.10.2019 – Tottenham 5-0 C Zevzda – UEFA Champions League
- 05.102019 – Tottenham 0-3 Brighton – Premier League
- 01.10.2019 – Tottenham 2-7 Bayern Munich – Champions League
- 28.092019 – Tottenham 2-1 Southampton – Premier League
- 24.09.2019 – Tottenham 0-0 Colchester – Carabao Cup
Match Preview: Liverpool is now standing at the top in the Premier League table. Liverpool played confidently in their previous match and they won a maximum of the first leg. Tottenham is trying to keep up them on the table and continuously trying hard. This match is going to happen in Anfield which is the home ground of Liverpool and it will very hard to win against them at Anfield. Liverpool has a great chance to win this match.