Two biggest giant of English Premier League will meet in an EPL match. This will be a big match in the English Premier League. Both teams are holing 1st and 4th positions in the league table. Liverpool was won the last Champions League and passed a fantastic season last year. This year they also playing very well. Liverpool is now at the top of the league table. Man City is also playing well. The last Premier League winner now staying in 4th place in the league table.
This match already spread the excitement and the supporter are eagerly waiting for this match. This match will happen in Anfield which is the home ground of Liverpool.
- Match Between: Liverpool vs Manchester City
- Date: 10 November 2019
- Time: 04:30 PM
- Day: Sunday
- Venue: Anfield
- Location: Anfield, Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- Capacity: 54,074
- Field Size: 101 X 68 Meters
- Surface: Grass Master
Liverpool coach Jurgen Klopp is very much confident this time he ascending a good team. He also includes newcomers with experienced players. Sadio Mane is also playing very well and he scoring continuously. Other players are also playing well.
- Goalkeepers: Adrian, Alisson, Caoimhin Kelleher, Andy Lonergan
- Defenders: Nathaniel Clyne, Dejan Lovren, Virgil van Dijk, Andrew Robertson, Joe Gomez, Joel Matip, Yasser Larouci, Ki-Jana Hoever, Sepp van den Berg, Trent Alexander-Arnold
- Midfielders: Georginio Wijnaldum, Fabinho, James Milner, Jordan Henderson, Naby Keita, Adam Lallana, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Curtis Jones, Xherdan Shaqiri, Harvey Elliott
- Forwards: Sadio Mane, Roberto Firmino, Rhian Brewster, Mohamed Salah, Divock Origi
Manchester City is also the winner of the last EPL and they are very much confident this time. Manchester City is now in the 4th position but improving the team. Sergio Aguero is also playing well and this Argentine is also trying to rise up his team in the league table.
Manchester City Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Claudio Bravo, Ederson, Daniel Grimshaw, Scott Carson
- Defenders: Kyle Walker, John Stones, Angelino, Aymeric Laporte, Benjamin Mendy, Joao Cancelo, Nicolas Otamendi
- Midfielders: Raheem Sterling, Ilkay Gundogan, Oleksandr Zinchenko, Rodrigo, Kevin De Bruyne, Leroy Sane, Bernardo Silva, David Silva, Fernandinho, Riyad Mahrez, Phil Foden
- Forwards: Gabriel Jesus, Sergio Aguero, Ian Poveda
Match Prediction: Manchester City 1-2 Liverpool
Last 5 match of Liverpool:
- 05.11.2019 – Liverpool 2-1 Genk – Carabao Cup
- 02.11.2019 – Liverpool 2-1 Aston Villa – Premier League
- 30.10.2019 – Liverpool 5-5 Arsenal – Carabao Cup
- 27.10.2019 – Liverpool 2-1 Tottenham – Premier League
- 23.10.2019 – Liverpool 4-1 Genk – UEFA Champions League
Last 5 Match of Manchester City:
- 06.11.2019 – Manchester City 1-1 Atalanta – Champions League
- 02.11.2019 – Manchester City 2-1 Southampton – Premier League
- 29.10.2019 – Manchester City 3-1 Southampton – Carabao Cup
- 26.10.2019 – Manchester City 3-1 Aston Villa – Premier League
- 22.10.2019 – Manchester City 5-1 Atalanta – Champions League
Match Preview: Liverpool has the advantage to win because this match will happen in their home ground and Anfield is their strong side. Liverpool will be supported by big crowed. Manchester City is also a powerful team and they will not give up without fighting. This match will be an enjoyable match and peoples said, Is this one is a title decider match? Guys stay with us for more news.