The giant English club Manchester City is coming face to face in this Saturday at local 3:00 PM against another English club Watford. The match will be held at Etihad Stadium which is a home ground for Man City. Therefore, Man City will be favorite in the game and in more under the management of Pep Guardiola they have been playing so outstanding. To win the game Watford must have to give their all strength and tactics, or otherwise, they are going to lose against Man City like the last meet up. Some details to look out before the game.
- Date: 21st September
- Time: 3:00pm
- Day: Saturday
- Venue: Etihad Stadium
- Location: Ashton New Rd, Manchester M11 3FF, UK
- Capacity: 55,097
- Surface: Desso GrassMaster
Manchester City Team Squad:
- Goal Keepers: Claudio Bravo, Ederson, Daniel Grimshaw, Gavin Bazunu
- Defender: Kyle Walker, Aymeric Laporte, Danilo, John Stones, Eliaquim Mangala, Benjamin Nicolas Otamendi, Eric Garcia, Oleksandr Zinchenko, Tosin Adarabioyo, Erik Palmer-Brown, Angelino, Taylor Harwood-Bellis, Alpha Richard, Ilkay Gundogan
- Midfielder: Kevin De Bruyne, Ilkay Gundogan, Bernardo Silva, Fernandinho, David Silva, Phil Foden, Felix Nmecha, Adrian Bernabe, Luke Bolton, Claudio Gomes, Rodrigo, Ben Knight, Tommy Doyle, Iker Pozo, Aleix Garcia,
- Forward: Riyad Mahrez, Ian Carlo Poveda-Ocampo, Raheem Sterling, Sergio Aguero, Leroy Sane, Gabriel Jesus, Lucas Nmecha Nabili Zoubdi Touaizi
Watford Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Ben Foster, Daniel Bachman, Pontus Dahlberg, Heurello Gomes.
- Defender: Craig Dawson, Christian Kabasele, Craig Cathcart, Adrian Mariappa, Sebastian Prodl, Ben Wilmot, Jorge Segura, Adam Masina, Marvin Zeegelaar, Jose Holebas, Daryl Janmaat, Kiko Femenia, Marc Navarro, Dimitri Foulquier.
- Midfielder: Etienne Capoue, Nathaniel Chalobah, Kwasi Sibo, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Tom Cleverly, Domingos Quina, Ken Sema, Roberto Pereyra.
- Forward: Issac Success, Gerard Deulofeu, Dodi Lukebakio, Troy Deeney, Cucho Hernandez, Stefano Okaka, Filip Stuparevic, Adalberto Penaranda.
Manchester City Last 5 Match:
- Manchester City 3-1 Yokohama F. Marinos (A)
- Manchester City 6-1 Kitchee SC (A)
- Manchester City 0-0 Wolves (A)
- Manchester City 4-1 West Ham (H)
- Manchester City 6-0 Watford (A)
Watford Last 5 Match:
- Watford 1-2 Ajax (A)
- Watford 0-6 Man City (A)
- Watford 1-4 West Ham (H)
- Watford 0-3 Chelsea (A)
- Watford 1-2 Wolves (H)
Match Prediction: Manchester City 3-0 Watford
Match Preview: The club has won six domestic league titles. Under the management of Pep Guardiola, they won the Premier League in 2018 becoming the only Premier League team to attain 100 points in a single season. In 2019, they won four trophies, completing an unprecedented sweep of all domestic trophies in England and becoming the first English men’s team to win the domestic treble. Under the management of Guardiola, they have been playing remarkable lately, in their last 10 match, they have won 9 matches and tied 1. Currently, they have played with the famous 4-3-3 formation. Manchester City is a very strong and solid team, not because of their strong forward but because they have very strong mid and defense. Quite a good number of famous players playing in the team like Gabriel Jesus, Danilo, Sergio Aguero, Sterling, David Silva, Ederson, Riyad Mahrez, Nicolas Otomendi and so on.
Watford secured promotion in 2014–15, and have competed in the Premier League since 2015–16. Watford reached the 2019 FA Cup Final. Troy Deeney and Gerard are playing in the front where the playing formation is 4-4-2. Four players in the midfield indicate that they more concern about their defense and it also helps with the forward. So, we can say that this a pretty good formation with a nice balanced team. English football player Ben Foster is protecting the goalpost for Watford for a long time with a good track record.
In the last face to face match, Manchester won the game by 6-0 against Watford, so in my opinion, this game will also go for giant Manchester City by 3-0.