Two giant English clubs will meet a EPL match. English Premier League is running now and there are twenty top English clubs playing the tournament. Manchester City was the last Champions of the tournament. Manchester United is one of the best team of English Premier League but their performance was not as the team. The got 6th place in the league table. But the club picked some new players and they also practicing for improvement in the team.
Arsenal is another big team of the tournament and they also playing well at this time. Arsenal was the 5th position in the league table. Arsenal has many famous players on the team and they playing well.
- Match Between: Manchester United vs Arsenal
- Date: 30 September 2019
- Time: 08:00 PM
- Day: Monday
- Tournament: English Premier League
- Venue: Old Trafford
- Location: Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford, Greater Manchester, England
- Capacity: 74,879
- Field Size: 105 X 68 Meters
- Surface: Desso GrassMaster
Manchester United is one of the oldest club of England and they produced many famous club of the world. Now this club has many stars in the team, the team is well decorated and all of the players are focus in the tournament. Manchester United is heavily trying to does best. Paul Pogba is their trump card and they using him very carefully.
Manchester United Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: David de Gea, Lee Grant, Sergio Romero
- Defenders: Victor Lindelof, Eric Bailly, Phil Jones, Harry Maguire, Marcos Rojo, Ashley Young, Diogo Dalot, Luke Shaw, Timothy Fosu-Mensah, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Axel Tuanzebe
- Midfielders: Paul Pogba, Juan Mata, Jesse Lingard, Andreas Pereira, Fred, Daniel James, Angel Gomes, Nemanja Matic, James Garner, Scott McTominay
- Forwards: Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford, Tahith Chong, Mason Greenwood
Arsenal is another best team of EPL and all of the teammates are doing well in this season. Arsenal has some talent players in the team and they doing well. This season is important to them and they also practicing for this match.
Arsenal Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Bernd Leno, Emiliano Martinez, Matt Macey
- Defenders: Hector Bellerin, Kieran Tierney, Rob Holding, Shkodran Mustafi, Calum Chambers, David Luiz, Konstantinos Mavropanos, Sead Kolasinac
- Midfielders: Dani Ceballos, Mesut Ozil, Lucas Torreira, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Nicolas Pepe, Joe Willock, Matteo Guendouzi, Emile Smith Rowe, Granit Xhaka
- Forwards: Alexandre Lacazette, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Reiss Nelson, Gabriel Martinelli
Match Prediction: Manchester United 2-1 Arsenal
Manchester United last 5 matches:
- 31.08.2019 – Manchester United 1-1 Southampton – Premier League
- 24.08.2019 – Manchester United 1-2 Crystal Place – Premier League
- 19.08.2019 – Manchester United 1-1 Wolves – Premier League
- 11.08.2019 – Manchester United 4-0 Chelsea – Premier League
- 03.08.2019 – Manchester United 2-2 AC Milan – International Championship
Arsenal last 5 matches:
- 01.09.2019 – Arsenal 2-2 Tottenham – Premier League
- 24.08.2019 – Arsenal 1-3 Liverpool – Premier League
- 17.08.2019 – Arsenal 2-1 Burnley – Premier League
- 11.08.2019 – Arsenal 1-0 Newcastle United – Premier League
- 31.07.2019 – Arsenal 1-1 Angers – Friendly Match
Match Preview: Manchester United vs Arsenal is a high voltage match and both teams are most popular teams. Arsenal is playing well recent all the match and their players are continuously performing well. Manchester United is also a big team and this team has many superstars. This is not only a match, it is also fight of honor. Both teams has winning possibility but I chose Manchester United.