The friendly match between Manchester United and Leeds United is going to take place this Wednesday at 12 PM at Optus Stadium. Manchester United is a giant football club that known as the Red Devil based on their glorious club football history. Man Utd is also known as one of the richest and highest-earning football club in the world and that happens because of their huge fan base in the world. In contrast, Leeds United is another English team that plays in championship and second tier in English Football.
- Date: 17th July
- Time: 12.00 PM
- Day: Wednesday
- Venue: Optus Stadium
- Location: 333 Victoria Park Dr, Burswood WA 6100, Australia
- Capacity: 60,000
- Surface: Synthetic stabilized turf
Manchester United Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: David De Gea. Lee Grant, Sergio Romero
- Defenders: Victor Lindelof, Eric Bailly, Phil Jones, Marcos Roja, Chris, Smalling, Ashley Young, Diago Dalot, Luke Shaw, Matteo Darmin, Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
- Midfielder: Paul Pogba, Jesse Lingard, Andreas Periera, Fred, Nemanja Matic, James Garner, Scott McTominay, Tahith Chong, Angel Gomes, Daniel James, Juan Mata.
- Forward: Alexis Sanchez, Romelyu Lukaku, Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford, Mason,
Leeds United Team Squad:
- Goal Keepers: Kiko Casill, Will Huffer, Bailey Peacock-Farrell
- Defender: Liam Cooper, Conor Shaughnessy, Gaetano Berardi, Ben White, Laurens De Bock, Barry Douglas, Tom Pearce, Leif Davis, Luke Ayling.
- Midfielder: Kelvin Philips, Ouasim Bouy, Vurmon Anita, Jordan Stevens, Mateusz Klich, Adam Forshaw, Jamie Shackleton, Stuart Dallas, Samu Saiz, Ezgjan Alioski, Eunan.
- Forward: Jack Harrison, Pablo Hernandez, Jack Clarke, Helder Costa, Hadi Sacko, Patrick Bamford, Kemar Roofe, Pawle Cibicki, Tyler Roberts.
Manchester United Last 5 Match:
- Man Utd 0-2 Cardiff (H)
- Man Utd 1-1 Huddsf’d (A)
- Man Utd 1-1 Chelsea (H)
- Man Utd 0-2 Man City (H)
- Man Utd 0-4 Everton (H)
Leeds United Last 5 Match:
- Leeds United 2-4 Derby (H)
- Leeds United 1-0 Derby (A)
- Leeds United 2-3 Ipswich (A)
- Leeds United 1-1 A Villa (H)
- Leeds United 0-2 Brentford (A)
Match Prediction: Manchester United 2-0 Leeds United
Manchester United was the highest-earning football club in the world for 2016–17, with annual revenue of €676.3 million, and the world’s most valuable football club in 2018, valued at £3.1 billion. Man, Utd is a very strong team with some great players in their team, currently, they are playing with attacking 4-3-1-2 formation. Manchester United is one of the most widely supported football clubs in the world and has rivalries with Liverpool, Manchester City, Arsenal and Leeds United. Their forwards are Romelu Lukaku and Marcus Rashford, backed by Juan Mata. In their strong midfield, they got Paul Pogba and Scott Mctominay. The goal post is safe under the hand of David De Gea and in defence they got Victor Lindelof, Luke Shaw and so on. Man Utd is playing really well under the management of Ole Gunnar Solskjær who replaced currently with Jose Mourinho.
Leeds United have won three English league titles, one FA Cup, one League Cup, two Charity/Community Shields and two Inter-Cities Fairs Cups. The club reached the 1975 European Cup Final, losing to Bayern Munich. Leeds also reached the semi-finals of the tournament’s successor, the Champions League in 2001. Their current playing formation is 4-5-1 and it became clear that when they start playing for a few minutes, they start playing with 4-1-4-1 formation to dodge the opponent. And these tactics are paying good result for them. As Man Utd has a rivalry with Leeds United, so Leeds will not hold themselves and they will play with full force and would like to win the match against Man Utd.
Now looking at the previous result and team strength, Manchester United most probably win the game by 2-0.