The European Championship will start from 12 June 2020 and here will play all the top European team will play here. All teams are now playing in the qualifying round. Portugal was the last Euro champion. Here in Group C Germany will play against Northern Ireland.
Germany is always the best team in Europe and they already played some match and they won. This tournament will very tight for all of the team because we see in the qualifying round all the teams playing very well.
Northern Ireland did well in last some match and they got some new player in the team and new players are playing well. Northern Ireland fight for playing the main stage.
- Match Between: Germany vs Northern Irelan
- Date: 9th September 2019
- Time: 07:45 PM
- Day: Monday
- Tournament: European Qualifiers
- Venue: Windsor Park
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Capacity: 18,434
- Field size: 101 x 69 meters
- Surface: Grass
Germany is one of the most powerful teams in the world but they did not play well in the last world cup, they out from the group stage. Germany has many stars in the team and they playing very good in their club. Germany hopes they will play excellent in this tournament. Germany has the chance to win the main tournament.
Germany Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Marc-Andre ter Stegen, Bernd Leno, Manuel Neuer
- Defenders: Niklas Stark, Marcel Halstenberg, Niklas Siule, Nico Schulz, Lukas Klostermann, Jonathan Tah, Matthias Ginter
- Midfielders: Emre Can, İlkay Gündogan, Serge Gnabry, Leon Goretzka, Marco Reus, Julian Brandt, Toni Kroos, Kai Havertz, Joshua Kimmich, Jonas Hector
- Forwards: Luca Waldschmidt, Timo Werner
Northern Ireland is also playing well but they are not an as big team like Germany. Northern Ireland has some famous player but Northern Ireland has a lack of experience to play against a big team. This match will make experienced.
Northern Ireland Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Trevor Carson, Bailey Peacock-Farrell, Michael McGovern
- Defenders: Callum Morris, Bobby Burns, Ciaron Brown, Tom Flanagan, Jamal Lewis, Conor McLaughlin, Craig Cathcart, Jonny Evans
- Midfielders: Mark Sykes, Alfie McCalmont, Ethan Galbraith, Liam Donnelly, Jordan Thompson, Gavin Whyte, George Saville, Paddy McNair, Shane Ferguson, Stuart Dallas, Corry Evans, Niall McGinn, Steven Davis
- Forwards: Shayne Lavery, Liam Boyce, Conor Washington, Josh Magennis, Kyle Lafferty
Match Prediction: Germany 2-0 Northern Ireland
Northern Ireland last 5 matches:
- 05.09.2019 – Northern Ireland 1-0 Luxembourg – International Match
- 11.06.2019 – Northern Ireland 1-0 Belarus – European Championship
- 08.06.2019 – Northern Ireland 2-1 Estonia – European Championship
- 24.03.2019 – Northern Ireland 2-1 Belarus – European Championship
- 21.03.2019 – Northern Ireland 2-0 Estonia – European Championship
Northern Ireland last 5 matches:
- 06.09.2019 – Germany 2-4 Netherlands – European Championship Qualify
- 11.06.2019 – Germany 8-0 Estonia – European Championship Qualify
- 08.06.2019 – Germany 2-0 Belarus – European Championship Qualify
- 24.03.2019 – Germany 3-2 Netherlands – European Championship Qualify
- 20.03.2019 – Germany 1-1 Serbia – European Championship Qualify
Match Preview: Germany has world-class some players in the team and they are playing many big clubs. Germany has a lot of big match playing experience and this team is a well-decorated team. Northern Ireland plays well but they are not strong than Germany. This match will enjoyable and guys stay with us.