In the very last fixture of match week 10 of the ongoing English Premier League season, Norwich City will host Manchester United. The encounter will take place at the Carrow Road of Norwich. It has been scheduled to start on the 5:30 pm BST (4:30 pm GMT). The Sunday afternoon fixture is going to be another tough test for the former champions. Manchester United, the most successful club in the EPL history is going down and down with each and every passing game day. Currently, they are sitting in the 15th spot in the league table! Can you believe that? Their away results have been much more disappointing as the Red Devils seemed to be struggling more away from their abode. However, they will come into this fixture following their away victory over Partizan in the UEFA Europa League.
On the contrary, the Canaries will welcome the league giants at their home following their road game against Bournemouth. The Yellows drew Bournemouth in their latest Premier League outing and will be hoping to get the 3 match points from this home fixture against a struggling Utd side.
- Match Between: Norwich City vs Manchester United
- Date: 27th October 2019
- Time: 5:30 PM BST / 4:30 PM GMT
- Day: Sunday
- Venue: Carrow Road
- Location: Norwich, Norfolk, England
- Capacity: 27,244
- Field Size: 104 X 68 Meters
- Surface: Desso Grass Master
Norwich City Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Tim Krul, Ralf Fahrmann, Michael McGovern
- Defenders: Max Aarons, Sam Byram, Ben Godfrey, Grant Hanley, Christoph Zimmermann, Jamal Lewis, Timm Klose, Philip Heise
- Midfielders: Patrick Roberts, Mario Vrancic, Moritz Leitner, Onel Hernandez, Todd Cantwell, Emi Buendia, Marco Stiepermann, Tom Trybull, Kenny McLean, Ibrahim Amadou, Alexander Tettey
- Forwards: Josip Drmic, Teemu Pukki, Dennis Srbeny, Adam Idah
Man Utd Team Squad :
- Goalkeepers: David de Gea, Lee Grant, Sergio Romero
- Defenders: Victor Lindelof, Eric Bailly, Phil Jones, Harry Maguire, Marcos Rojo, Ashley Young, Diogo Dalot, Luke Shaw, Timothy Fosu-Mensah, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Axel Tuanzebe
- Midfielders: Paul Pogba, Juan Mata, Jesse Lingard, Andreas Pereira, Fred, Daniel James, Angel Gomes, Nemanja Matic, James Garner, Scott McTominay
- Forwards: Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford, Mason Greenwood, Tahith Chong
Last 5 Match of Norwich City:
- 0-0 Draw vs Bournemouth – Premier League
- 1-5 Defeat vs Aston Villa – Premier League
- 0-2 Defeat vs Crystal Place – Premier League
- 0-2 Defeat vs Burnley – Premier League
- 3-2 Win vs Manchester City – Premier League
Last 5 Matches of Manchester United:
- 1-0 Win vs Partizan – Europa League
- 1-1 Draw vs Liverpool – Premier League
- 0-1 Defeat vs Newcastle United – Premier League
- 0-0 Draw vs AZ Alkmaar – Europa League
- 1-1 Draw vs Arsenal – Premier League
Predicted Result: Norwich City 1 – 2 Man Utd
Match Preview: The Canaries will have the privilege to play at the familiar home condition. But their latest home match also hasn’t been that much fruitful at all. They had to taste a massive defeat against Aston Villa. Nevertheless, their home victory over Man City will boost their morale before facing another Manchester-based giant.
United is under a lot of pressure. They are not doing what they are supposed to do. Being placed in the 15th spot is not acceptable from a team like them. Thus Solskjaer’s lads will be keen to prove themselves on this occasion.
My prediction for this game is an away victory for Manchester United. Rashford and Martial may prove to be the differences between the two sides.