The match week 05 will kick off with the fixture between CA Osasuna and Real Betis. It will be a Friday night clash which will begin at 9 pm local time (7 pm GMT). In addition to this, it will be the 3rd home game of the season for Osasuna. However, the newcomers made a brilliant start to the campaign. They were one of the few teams to start the season with an away victory. Nevertheless, after that season-opening away fixture, they came back home to play back to back home games. Then they had a trip to Zorilla as they took on Real Valladolid. Now following that Valladolid clash, Los Rojillos are all set to come face to face with Real Betis.
Conversely, The Green and Whites will play their 2nd match away from the home. They will have a trip to the El Sadar Stadium following their consecutive home clashes against Leganes and Getafe. However, Betis didn’t get the best of the starts as they had to taste the defeat in their season opener against Valladolid at their home. But they are a keen side to win and will try their best to get as many points as possible.
Match Details :
- Participating Teams: CA Osasuna vs Real Betis
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Week: 05
- Date: 20th September 2019
- Time: 8 pm BST/ 7 pm GMT/ 9 pm Local Time
- Day: Friday
- Venue: Estadio El Sadar
- Location: Pamplona, Navarre, Spain
- Capacity: 18,761
- Surface: Grass
- Goalkeepers: Sergio Herrera, Ruben, Juan Perez.
- Defenders: Oier, Carlos Clerc, Unai Garcia, Lillo, Juan Villar Vazquez, Aridane Hernandez, Endika Irigoyen.
- Midfielders: Nacho Vidal, David Garcia, Fran Merida, Roberto Torres, Ruben Garcia, Robert Ibanez, Inigo Perez, Miguel Olavide, Luis Perea, Jon Moncayola, Aimar Oroz.
- Forwards: Xisco, Enrique Barja, Brandon Thomas, Ivan Christopher Martinez, Javier Martinez.
Real Betis Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Daniel Martin Fernandez, Joel Robles.
- Defenders: Zouhair Feddal, Junior Fipro, Antonio Barragan, Sidnei, Marc Bartra.
- Midfielders: Ryad Boudebouz, Victor Camarasa, Darko Brasanac, Giovani Lo Celso, Alfonso Pedraza, Joaquin, Javi Garcia, Aissa Mandi, Sergio Canales, Andres Guardado, Willaim Carvalho.
- Forwards: Juanjo Narvaez, Emerson, Juanmi, Lorenzo Moron, Diego lainez, Emerson, Cristian Tello.
Osasuna Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 1-0 Win vs Leganes
- 0-1 Defeat vs Real Oviedo
- 3-2 Win vs Cordoba
- 2-0 Win vs Las palmas
- 0-0 Draw vs Cadiz
Real Betis Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 1-2 Defeat vs Real Valladolid
- 2-0 Win vs Real Madrid
- 2-1 Win vs Huesca
- 0-1 Defeat vs Eibar
- 1-1 Draw vs Espanyol
Predicted Result: Osasuna 1 – 2 Real Bets
Match Preview: Firstly, Osasuna will try to take the home advantage at the El Sadar. They will be certainly looking for a victory. However, Betis won’t be an easy opponent for them. But Jagoba Arrasate is likely to go with his as the usual 4-2-3-1 formation for this encounter. Torres, as well as Avila, will be the key for them.
On the contrary, Betis do have an intelligent squad for sure. They will seek to take all 3 points to their way to home from this visiting fixture. Rubi is also fond of 4-2-3-1 formation and may apply that as well. Their attack will take a tough taste of the Osasuna keeper as well as the defenders.
Coming to the prediction, I expect this game to be a cracker. Moreover, I guess both the sides will play attacking football in this fixture. So I back both the teams to score in this clash. Finally, my prediction is a 2-1 away victory for the Green and Whites.