The post international break period is going to be a very busy one for Valencia CF. They will be on the run for a while. The journey will start with the trip to the Wanda Metropolitano against Atletico de Madrid. But the very next tour will be a larger one. Because the Oranges will have to fly all the way to France to take on Losc
On the other hand, Los Rojillos are set to play their 5th home game of the campaign. They will come into this fixture following their trip to the Nuevo Los Carmenes Stadium. Nevertheless, they will head towards the Son de Moix Stadium after taking on the Oranges.
Match Details :
- Participating Teams: CA Osasuna vs Valencia CF
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Week: 10
- Date: 25th/26th/27th October 2019 (TBA)
- Time: TBA
- Day: TBA
- Venue: Estadio El Sadar
- Location: Pamplona, Navarre, Spain
- Capacity: 18,761
- Surface: Grass
- Goalkeepers: Sergio Herrera, Ruben, Juan Perez.
- Defenders: Oier, Carlos Clerc, Unai Garcia, Lillo, Juan Villar Vazquez, Aridane Hernandez, Endika Irigoyen.
- Midfielders: Nacho Vidal, David Garcia, Fran Merida, Roberto Torres, Ruben Garcia, Robert Ibanez, Inigo Perez, Miguel Olavide, Luis Perea, Jon Moncayola, Aimar Oroz.
- Forwards: Xisco, Enrique Barja, Brandon Thomas, Ivan Christopher Martinez, Javier Martinez.
- Goalkeepers: Jasper Cillessen, Jaume Domenech.
- Defenders: Gabriel, Mouctar Diakhaby, Jose Gaya, Daniel Wass, Cristian Piccini, Ezequiel Garay, Salvador Ruiz.
- Midfielders: Alvaro Medran, Maxi Gomez, Geoffrey Kondogbia, Carlos Soler, Dani Parejo, Kang-In Lee, Ferran Torres, Uros Racic, Francis Coquelin.
- Forwards: Manuel Vallejo, Goncalo Guedes, Denis Cheryshev, Jason, Ruben Sobrino, Kevin Gameiro, Rodrigo.
Osasuna Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 2-2 Draw vs Barcelona
- 0-0 Draw vs Eibar
- 1-0 Win vs Leganes
- 0-1 Defeat vs Real Oviedo
- 3-2 Win vs Cordoba
Valencia Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 2-0 Win vs Real Mallorca
- 0-1 Defeat vs Celta Vigo
- 1-1 Draw vs Real Sociedad
- 2-1 Win vs Barcelona
- 2-0 Win vs Valladolid
Predicted Result: Osasuna 1 – 2 Valencia
Match Preview : Osasuna made quite a good start to the season. The Segunda Division champions began with a victory and drew a side like Barca. In fact, the draw against the La Liga title holders will boosted their morale for sure. However, Los Rojillos failed to beat Valencia on the last 5 occasions. They managed to draw two matches and tasted defeat in other 3 matches. But they will be relieved by remembering that they drew their last two games at the El Sadar Stadium against Los Ches.
On the other hand, Valencia will be pretty confident considering their previous performances against thi newly-promoted side. But their back to back road matches may make their players tired.
Coming to the prediction, I’m smelling a good battle. I also back both the teams to score. Finally, my pick is a 2-1 victory for the home side.