Real Betis started their season with a home defeat against Real Valladolid. But they came back strongly with a victory against CD Leganes in the next match at their abode. However, in a game-day 11 fixture, they will take on Celta de Vigo in their 6th home fixture of the campaign. In addition to this, they will make their return to the Benito Villamarin Stadium after back to back road matches. They will come into this fixture following their trip to the Anoeta Stadium as well as Estadio Nuevo Los Carmenes respectively. By the way, after taking on the Sky Blues the Green and Whites will head towards the Spanish capital to face Real Madrid CF.
On the contrary, the Celtics will play their 5th away clash of the campaign. They will have this trip to the Seville based venue following their home match against Real Sociedad. However, they will once again head back to their abode following the Betis fixture, to take on Getafe CF at the Abanca Balaidos.
- Participating Teams: Real Betis vs Celta Vigo
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Day: 11
- Date: 29th/30th/31st October 2019
- Time: TBA
- Day: TBA
- Venue: Estadio Benito Villamarin
- Location: Seville, Spain
- Capacity: 60,720
Real Betis Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Daniel Martin Fernandez, Joel Robles.
- Defenders: Zouhair Feddal, Junior Fipro, Antonio Barragan, Sidnei, Marc Bartra.
- Midfielders: Ryad Boudebouz, Victor Camarasa, Darko Brasanac, Giovani Lo Celso, Alfonso Pedraza, Joaquin, Javi Garcia, Aissa Mandi, Sergio Canales, Andres Guardado, Willaim Carvalho.
- Forwards: Juanjo Narvaez, Emerson, Juanmi, Lorenzo Moron, Diego lainez, Emerson, Cristian Tello.
Celta Vigo Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Sergio Alvarez, Ruben Blanco.
- Defenders: Joseph Aizoo, Jorge, Roberto Mazan, Hugo Mallo, David Costas, Nestor Araujo, Emre Mor, Lucas Olaza, Kevin Vazquez, Facundo Roncaglia.
- Midfielders: Cucho Hernandez, Okay Yokuslu, Denis Suarez, Fran Beltran, Stanislas Lobotka, Gabriel Fernandez, Jozabed, Brais Mendez.
- Forwards: Claudio Beauvue, Santi Mina, Iago Aspas, Pione Sisto, David Junca.
Real Betis last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 2-1 Win vs CD Leganes
- 2-5 Defeat vs Barcelona
- 1-2 Defeat vs Valladolid
- 2-0 Win vs Real Madrid
- 2-1 Win vs Huesca
Celta Vigo Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 1-1 Draw vs Sevilla
- 1-0 Win vs Valencia
- 1-3 Defeat vs Real Madrid
- 2-2 Draw vs Vallecano
- 1-3 Defeat vs Athletic Bilbao
Predicted Result: Real Betis 3 – 1 Celta Vigo
Match Preview: Both sides match each other on pen and paper. That’s why I’m expecting such a cracking game. However, the familiar home condition will keep the Verdiblancos ahead for sure. Thus, they will try to secure all the 3 match points from this fixture. So they are likely to go with an attacking mode. Conversely, the Sky Blues are expected to play balanced football with a slightly defensive mode.
Among the last 5 meetings between the two sides, Betis came out victorious on 3 occasions meanwhile Celta tasted victory only once. Betis also won the latest encounter between the two participants, held at the Benito Villamarin.
According to all the factors, I must keep the Green and Whites ahead in this fixture. But I back both the sides to score in this game. Nevertheless, my prediction is a 3-1 home victory for Real Betis.