Midweek matches mean a lot of games within a shorter difference of time. Just an hour after the starting of the Valladolid Granada clash, Real Betis will come face to face with Levante. It will be the 2nd game of the night which will start at 8 pm local time (6 pm GMT). However, it will be a match week 06 fixture. In addition to this, it will be the 4th home game of the campaign for the Verdiblancos. Although they couldn’t make a great home start as they had to taste defeat in their opening fixture at the abode. But they will certainly try to repeat last season’s performances. They will come into this fixture, following their trip to El Sadar.
Conversely, it will be the 3rd away fixture of the campaign for the Frogs. They will trip to the Benito Villamarin Stadium following their home clash against Eibar. However, they won’t try to recall their earlier away trips this season, as they couldn’t gain something memorable from those visits.
- Participating Teams: Real Betis vs Getafe CF
- Competition: La Liga
- Match Day: 06
- Date: 24th September 2019
- Time: 7 pm BST/ 6 pm GMT/ 8 pm Local Time
- Day: Tuesday
- Venue: Estadio Benito Villamarin
- Location: Seville, Spain
- Capacity: 60,720
Real Betis Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Daniel Martin Fernandez, Joel Robles.
- Defenders: Zouhair Feddal, Junior Fipro, Antonio Barragan, Sidnei, Marc Bartra.
- Midfielders: Ryad Boudebouz, Victor Camarasa, Darko Brasanac, Giovani Lo Celso, Alfonso Pedraza, Joaquin, Javi Garcia, Aissa Mandi, Sergio Canales, Andres Guardado, Willaim Carvalho.
- Forwards: Juanjo Narvaez, Emerson, Juanmi, Lorenzo Moron, Diego lainez, Emerson, Cristian Tello.
- Goalkeepers: Oitor Olazabal, Aitor Fernandez.
- Defenders: Carlos Clerc, Ivan Lopez, Tono, Chema, Coke, Sergio Postigo, Erick Cabaco, Antonio Luna.
- Midfielders: Jorge Miramon, Chieck Doukoure, Enis Bardhi, Jose Luis Morales, Ruben Vezo, Jose Campana.
- Forwards: Gonzalo Melero, Sergio Leon, Armando Sadiku, Hernani, Moses Simon, Sanjin Prcic, Roger Marti, Ruben Rochina, Nikola Vukcevic, Ivi.
Real Betis last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 1-2 Defeat vs Valladolid
- 2-0 Win vs Real Madrid
- 2-1 Win vs Huesca
- 0-1 Defeat vs Eibar
- 1-1 Draw vs Espanyol
Levante Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 0-1 Defeat vs Deportivo Alaves
- 2-2 Draw vs Atletico
- 2-1 Win vs Girona
- 4-1 Win vs Vallecano
- 0-1 Defeat vs Barcelona
Predicted Result: Real Betis 3 – 1 Levante
Match Preview: Real Betis has a very strong squad. They are definitely a good side for sure. They will be looking for a dominating victory at the Villamarin. So, I expect Rubi to go with attacking tactics. In addition to this, the Green and Whites will try to get an early goal. Moreover, they will love to put pressure on the oppositions as well.
On the contrary, Levante UD should opt a defensive tactic for this clash. Nevertheless, it is not going to be an easy clash for them. Furthermore, their keeper may have a busy day inside the box.
Coming to the prediction, firstly, I expect a dominating football display from the home side. But I am smelling that both the side will score in this clash. Whatever a typical Betis performance along with a tasteful victory is what I’m guessing.