Another exciting Sunday night clash is awaiting to thrill the fans. It is going to be a superb occasion for the football lovers, as Real Betis is going to take on European giant Sevilla. The two sides will face each other in a match week 13 encounter of this ongoing La Liga season. The Green and Whites who had a comparatively good last season are looking to even better on this occasion. Although they started the season with back to back defeats, the Verdiblancos have made quite a strong comeback.
On the contrary, UEL favorites Sevilla will be playing their 7th road game of the season. However, they will have this trip to the Benito Villamarin Stadium following their trip to Luxembourg. In fact, they will have to take part in this game just a couple of night later to their Thursday night UCL clash against F91 Dudelange. So it is going to be a very busy period for the Red and Whites. Moreover, they will continue their journey as they will have to pack off their kit bags once again to pay a visit to the Municipal Jose Zorilla Stadium right after the international break.
- Participating Teams: Real Betis vs Sevilla FC
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Day: 13
- Date: 10th November 2019
- Time: TBA
- Day: Sunday
- Venue: Estadio Benito Villamarin
- Location: Seville, Spain
- Capacity: 60,720
Real Betis Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Daniel Martin Fernandez, Joel Robles.
- Defenders: Zouhair Feddal, Junior Fipro, Antonio Barragan, Sidnei, Marc Bartra.
- Midfielders: Ryad Boudebouz, Victor Camarasa, Darko Brasanac, Giovani Lo Celso, Alfonso Pedraza, Joaquin, Javi Garcia, Aissa Mandi, Sergio Canales, Andres Guardado, Willaim Carvalho.
- Forwards: Juanjo Narvaez, Emerson, Juanmi, Lorenzo Moron, Diego lainez, Emerson, Cristian Tello.
Sevilla Squad :
- Goalkeepers: Tomas Vaclik, Sergio Rico.
- Defenders : Diego Carlos, Nemanja Gudelj, Sebastien Corchia, Simon Kjaer, Sergio Reguilon, Daniel Carrico, Maximilian Wober, Guilherme Arana, Sergio Escudero, Joris Gnagnon.
- Midfielders : Oliver Torres, Sergi Gomez, Roque Mesa, Ever Banega, Joan Jordan, Franco Vazquez, Jesus Navas, Fernando.
- Forwards: Luuk De Jong, Nolito, Munir El Haddadi, Lucas Ocampos, Moanes Dabour, Jules Kounde, Carlos Fernandez.
Real Betis last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 2-1 Win vs Leganes
- 2-5 Defeat vs Barcelona
- 1-2 Defeat vs Valladolid
- 2-0 Win vs Real Madrid
- 2-1 Win vs Huesca
Sevilla last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 1-1 Draw vs Celta Vigo
- 1-0 Win vs Granada
- 2-0 Win vs Espanyol
- 2-0 Win vs Athletic Bilbao
- 1-1 Draw vs Atletico Madrid
Predicted Result: Real Betis 1 – 2 Sevilla
Match Preview: As I have mentioned it earlier, Real Betis couldn’t make a good start. But the Green and Whites made a superb comeback. In addition to this, they do have a good balanced squad. They can threaten any side, especially at their home. Conversely, the 5 times UEL winners are in tremendous form. They made the perfect start to the season. In fact, they have been in sublime touch. Thus, I think, both the sides will go for all the 3 points. So I’m expecting a classic La Liga encounter.
Coming to the prediction, firstly, I’m backing both the sides to score. I’m definitely smelling a brilliant game of football. Nevertheless, my pick is an away victory for Sevilla.