After the break of the international schedule, La Liga will be back with some exciting bunch of games. In one of the most interesting fixtures of the match week 14, Real Betis will take on Valencia CF. The important Spanish top-flight encounter will be hosted by Estadio Benito Villamarin. It is also going to be the 7th road fixture of the campaign for Los Ches. However, they will have this trip to the Seville based venue just a few days prior to their penultimate group stage game of the UEFA Champions League. In fact, the Oranges will host the English Premier League giant Chelsea at the Mestalla Stadium just a few days later to this game.
On the contrary, Los Verdiblancos will be playing their 8th home game of the season. It will also be their second home game on the trot after facing Sevilla FC in the Seville Derby. However, the Green and Whites will have a trip to the Estadio de Son Moix to play Real Mallorca following this fixture.
- Participating Teams: Real Betis vs Valencia CF
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Day: 14
- Date: 22nd/23rd/24th November 2019
- Time: TBA
- Day: TBA
- Venue: Estadio Benito Villamarin
- Location: Seville, Spain
- Capacity: 60,720
Real Betis Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Daniel Martin Fernandez, Joel Robles.
- Defenders: Zouhair Feddal, Junior Fipro, Antonio Barragan, Sidnei, Marc Bartra.
- Midfielders: Ryad Boudebouz, Victor Camarasa, Darko Brasanac, Giovani Lo Celso, Alfonso Pedraza, Joaquin, Javi Garcia, Aissa Mandi, Sergio Canales, Andres Guardado, Willaim Carvalho.
- Forwards: Juanjo Narvaez, Emerson, Juanmi, Lorenzo Moron, Diego lainez, Emerson, Cristian Tello.
- Goalkeepers: Jasper Cillessen, Jaume Domenech.
- Defenders: Gabriel, Mouctar Diakhaby, Jose Gaya, Daniel Wass, Cristian Piccini, Ezequiel Garay, Salvador Ruiz.
- Midfielders: Alvaro Medran, Maxi Gomez, Geoffrey Kondogbia, Carlos Soler, Dani Parejo, Kang-In Lee, Ferran Torres, Uros Racic, Francis Coquelin.
- Forwards: Manuel Vallejo, Goncalo Guedes, Denis Cheryshev, Jason, Ruben Sobrino, Kevin Gameiro, Rodrigo.
Real Betis last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 1-1 Draw vs Getafe
- 2-1 Win vs CD Leganes
- 2-5 Defeat vs Barcelona
- 1-2 Defeat vs Valladolid
- 2-0 Win vs Real Madrid
Valencia Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 2-5 Defeat vs FC Barcelona
- 2-0 Win vs Real Mallorca
- 0-1 Defeat vs Celta Vigo
- 1-1 Draw vs Real Sociedad
- 2-1 Win vs Barcelona
Predicted Result: Real Betis 2 – 2 Valencia Cf
Match Preview: Although the men in Green and Whites failed to make an impressive start to the campaign, they are definitely a good side. They do have a formidable squad. In addition to this, they will be playing in their home condition. Thus it will give them the mental advantage and they will be playing for nothing but a win. So expect them to go with a balanced (more like attacking) tactics.
Conversely, Valencia CF is definitely a strong side. They are certainly one of the strongest sides in the league. Despite playing at the away condition, they are expected to go for all the match points. So they too may opt to play attacking kind of football.
It is hard to pick a favorite from such kind of match. I’m actually expecting a thrilling match. I also back both the teams to score. Above all, my pick is a 2-2 draw at the end of the 90 minutes.