International Champions Cup is running now and here playing many famous clubs. Real Madrid will play against Arsenal on Wednesday at FedExField.
The world-famous Spanish club Real Madrid got 3rd place in the La Liga. They also lost Champions League, last season they did not earn anything. This season they are determined to achieve a trophy. Real Madrid did some transfer in this season, they have done deal with Eden Hazard. This is a big name in Real Madrid. Zinedine Zidane is back and took the manager duty again. After Ronaldo transfer, Real Madrid passed a raunchy season.
Arsenal finished last English Premier League at 5th place. They got 70 points. Last season was not good for them and they also improve their team. Mesut Ozil is now good from and he played well recently. Others Arsenal players are playing good and they also perform well.
- Match Between: Real Madrid vs Arsenal
- Tournament: International Champions Cup
- Date: 24 July 2019
- Time: 12:00 AM
- Day: Wednesday
- Stadium: FedExField
- Location: Landover, Maryland
- Capacity: 82,000
- Surface: Latitude 36 Bermuda Grass
- Goalkeepers: Thibaut Courtois, Keylor Navas
- Defenders: Marcelo, Nacho, Raphael Varane, Sergio Ramos, Jesus Vallejo, Dani Carvajal, Ferland Mendy, Alvaro Odriozola, Eder Militao
- Midfielders: Toni Kroos, Luka Modric, Casemiro, Federico Valverde, Isco, Dani Ceballos
- Forwards: Mariano Diaz, Karim Benzema, Gareth Bale, Lucas Vazquez, Luka Jovic, Marco Asensio, Brahim Diaz, Rodrygo, Vinicius Junior, Eden Hazard
Arsenal Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Bernd Leno, Emiliano Martinez, Matt Macey
- Defenders: Hector Bellerin, Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Laurent Koscielny, Rob Holding, Nacho Monreal, Shkodran Mustafi, Calum Chambers, Konstantinos Mavropanos, Sead Kolasinac
- Midfielders: Mohamed Elneny, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Mesut Ozil, Lucas Torreira, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Joe Willock, Matteo Guendouzi, Emile Smith Rowe, Granit Xhaka
- Forwards: Alex Iwobi, Reiss Nelson, Eddie Nketiah, Gabriel Martinelli, Takuma Asano
Last 5 Matches of Real Madrid:
- 28.04.2019 – Real Madrid 0-1 R Vallecano – Spanish La Liga
- 05.05.2019 – Real Madrid 0-1 Villarreal – Spanish La Liga
- 12.05.2019 – Real Madrid 1-3 Sociedad – Spanish La Liga
- 19.05.2019 – Real Madrid 0-2 Real Betid – Spanish La Liga
- 21-07-2019 – Real Madrid 1-3 Bayern Munich – International Champions Cup
Last 5 Matches of Arsenal:
- 29.05.2019 – Arsenal 1-4 Chelsea – Europa League
- 06.07.2019 – Arsenal 3-3 Boreham Wood – Friendly
- 16.07.2019 – Arsenal 3-0 Colorado – Friendly
- 18.07.2019 – Arsenal 2-1 Bayern Munich – International Champions Cup
- 20.07.2019 Arsenal 3-0 Fiorentina – International Champions Cup
Match Prediction: Real Madrid 2-1 Arsenal
Match Preview: This match is not just a football match, it is also the fight of honor. Both teams want to win and also they will fight from first to last. Real Madrid has many superstars and recently Eden Hazard increased their strength. Real Madrid also has Karim Benzema, Marcelo, Gareth Bale, they are now in very good form. Real Madrid has a big chance to win this match.
The English Club Arsenal is not passing a good time but they have many famous players on the team. Arsenal has some rising stars on the team. It’s very possible to play well against Real Madrid but difficult to win the match.
We hope two world-famous clubs will give entertainment and enjoyable football. Guys stay with us and enjoy the match.